- Updated the built in group sorted icon marking function to support multiple concurrent methods to actually support doing what it's doing on ashvane
- Re-added icon option to Ashvane and switched it to using the raid index sort method so that it's compatible with other mods.
- Significantly updated Azshara mod with rest of Stage 3 and 4 support. Updated a few timers/warnings and added missing ones as well. This mod is still WIP since it's unseen on LFR and mythic and heroic and normal need more data for the timers.
- Added missing next phase timer to Behemoth
- Fixed a regression that caused a few infoframes that use custom textures such as ashvane, odyn, etc to break and once again stop showing class colors.
- Hopefully fixed infoframe to show Ashvane's shield absorb health once more
- Fixed Behemoth's shock timer to be correct.
- Re-fixed arcing Current warning on Orgozoa
- Fixed a few lua errors on Azshara mod do to localisation errors
- Fixed bug that'd cause countdown on rings timer was started upon new ring but old one wasn't cleanly removed, causing in correct count overlaps.
There is more work to be done, probably more undocumented changes that'll need fixing, especially heroic azshara. Expect another release this week.