- Added new filter option to global disables & filters that allows users to specifically block only special warning text and general sounds but still allow voice pack sounds through.
- Updated Taloc the Corrupted mod with all data from Heroic Testing
- Updated Fetid Devourer mod with all data from Heroic Testing
- Updated Mythrax mod with all data from Heroic Testing
- Updated Zul mod with all data from Heroic Testing
- Full mod drycode for G'huun testing.
- Updated Zek'vhozj mod from latest heroic data. (7.3.30)
- Updated G'huun mod from latest heroic data (p1 and p2 only, p3 no one reached in testing. P3 stuff got improvements to drycode though). (7.3.30)
- Added tank stack tracking to infoframe on Argus for those that use strats that don't simply taunt at 3, 2, 2, 2, etc This also helps on Mythic P3 as well if 5, 5, 5 doesn't go as planned, etc..
- Added new options to Coven that allow RAID LEADER to change interrupt behavior between 3 person, 4 person and 5 person. In addition, added a 2nd option that lets raid leader also specify first cast of encounter as not counting in said rotation. This feature will only sync if everyone is running this version of DBM (or newer). Out of date mods will do old behavior regardless of RL setup.
- Added new option to emphasize boss switch for tanks, when Assume Command is cast on Antoran High Command
- Changed soulbomb general target announce on Argus to no longer have target filter applied to it, since it is a priority spell that entire raid should be aware of even if they aren't primary target.
- Changed switch warning for boss rotation on coven to be a level 3 warning (highest emphasis) instead of level 1 warning, to ensure boss rotations don't get drowned out by other encounter events.
- Fixed another bug that could cause spammed lua errors with range check frame in BfA beta.