Need Help!

For general feedback (suggestions, feature requests, coding discussion, etc).
Mcice912

Need Help!

Postby Mcice912 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:55 am

Hey all!

I know this will be an extremely simple question for some of you, but I can not for the life of me figure it out. I have DBM installed and I really like it, the only thing that bothers me is the boss Countdown timers for abilities that appears directly in the middle of the screen, and I've played around with it and have no idea what setting I should use to move/disable that feature of the Add-On. Any and all help is appreciated!

Thanks ahead of time!

MysticalOS

Re: Need Help!

Postby MysticalOS » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:50 am

you seeing it on things other than pulls?

Mcice912

Postby Mcice912 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:38 am

MysticalOS wrote:you seeing it on things other than pulls?

Negative just on boss pulls. It's like the countdown until they use their abilities.

MysticalOS

Postby MysticalOS » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:43 am

You just disable that in pull timer options. do /dbm click options at top and go through categories til you find pull timers, forget which one they are in.

Mcice912

Postby Mcice912 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:22 pm

MysticalOS wrote:You just disable that in pull timer options. do /dbm click options at top and go through categories til you find pull timers, forget which one they are in.

I have the following disabled and I am still getting ability countdown timers from the bosses.
1). Block Pull Timer if not sent from same zone as you.
2). Do not show Pull/Break timer bar
3). Do not show announce text for Pull/Break Timer
4). Do not play Pull/Break/Combat/Custom Timer countdown audio
5). Do not show Pull countdown text
I'm not sure if these are the settings you were referring too, but these are what I found to be the closest to what you described. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

MysticalOS

Postby MysticalOS » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:15 pm

number 5 is option you want.

Mcice912

Postby Mcice912 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:18 am

MysticalOS wrote:number 5 is option you want.

Hey man sorry for the delayed response haven't been raiding much so it didn't cross my mind, but that didn't work for me.

Is there a way I could move the countdown bars out of the middle of the screen? I think that would be a good fix for me.

MysticalOS

Postby MysticalOS » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:23 am

That would definitely disable the pull countdown text, i've checked code. unless you are talking about something else.are you talking about the timer, or the big numbers in middle of screen? cause number 5 option would totally remove that.

Mcice912

Postby Mcice912 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:16 am

MysticalOS wrote:That would definitely disable the pull countdown text, i've checked code. unless you are talking about something else.are you talking about the timer, or the big numbers in middle of screen? cause number 5 option would totally remove that.

I'm attaching this image, maybe I am not relaying the correct information.
https://imgur.com/gHIlZj2.

I'm referring to the Radiant Tempest bar, and I have "Do not show Pull countdown text" checked, and it still is there.

MysticalOS

Postby MysticalOS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 am

So you want to disable ALL timers then? You disable those in global disables and filters.

Or are you talking about the resource bars that are overlapping it? that is resource display bar from base ui names options. Has nothing what so ever do with DBM

Return to “Discussion & Feature Requests”