- Added support for mythic only abilty Ravenous Blaze with warnings timers and icons for Mythic Aggramar
Tomb of Sargeras
- Added visual countdown to Singularity to KJ
- Added optional bursting dread fades yell that’s off by default.
5 Man Dungeons
- Added Crashing wave to Parjesh per requests
- Fix mythic technique combo ending, which does NOT always end in tempest since order is random. Use a better event that’s compatible with mythic AND non mythic Aggramar
- Fixed some mythic timers for Mythic Aggramar
- Fix spam for Wake of flame warning when boss recasts it do to player deaths on Aggramar
- Fixed countdown for Necrotic Embrace on Varimathras to reflect new 6 second duration
- Fixed shadow strike warning/timer on LFR Varimathras
- Fixed Tank warnings and timers on Kingaroth LFR
- Fixed cast timer for protocol on Kingaroth LFR
- Fixed some other timers on alll difficulties on kingaroth (more work to do, but can’t find RECENT heroic/normal logs to fine tune
- Fixed reverb strike in LFR since it’s a diff spellID on Kingaroth
- Fixed flash freeze timer again on coven. it’s 11, again?
Tomb of Sargeras
- Fixed minimum time for Shadowy blades and Touch of Sargeras on mythic fallen avatar. This still won't change how awful the bosses spell queuing is though but it will account for those two timers being TOO short.
- Hopefully fixed phase 3 mythic KJ orb timers. As many users who used DBM to kill mythic KJ, you think someone would have noticed those timers ere completely wrong (in fact they were just never implemented so heroic timers just went off on mythic. Orbs aren't in combat log so easy to forget about)
- Fixed a bug where mod would delcare victory on guldan's death on mythic difficulty, if you reloaded ui in middle of fight. Now, DBMs recovery feature on mythic guldan will properly set number of bosses to 2 and not victory on guldans death.
- Removed DBMs ability to filter whispers and chat yells from chat frame to eliminate DBMs usage of ChatFrame_AddMessageEventFilter that isn't really required anymore.
- Removed DBMs OnHyperlinkClick hook on chat frame to again further reduce DBMs interaction with chat frame/links. This removes ability to ignore custom/pizza timers from others though and removes ability to put clickable links in DBM messages going forward. It also removes ability to click and open spell tooltips within DBM GUI (they'll still give mouseover tooltips though). Also, Note sharing can no longer use link hook since link hook no longer exists. As such, shared notes must now trigger a popup instead of a chat link. Because of this, to avoid popup spam, notes can now only be shared by promoted raid members.
- Nameplate code will now pass nameplate functions to TidyPlatesThreat instead of handling internally since he's begun work on proper implimentation (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/f ... p?id=15749). This brings total nameplate mods that support boss mod auras to 2 (Tidy plates threat plates, and Kui Nameplates)
Tomb of Sargeras
- Antispamed special warning for singularity some in stage 1.5 mythic KJ
Feature stripping to reduce DBMs interaction with chat frame since time and time again it's proven to be far too susceptible to taint. Even with these fixes however, it won't fix the new 7.3.2 "/logoff" and "/exit" issues because that taint is caused by addons registering slash command (which is something no addon is really going to give up). Blizzard has to resolve that issue itself. More info can be read from this user post: viewtopic.php?f=4&p=1016#p1011
Previous Release Notes: