- Added support for additional Timewalking difficulty index (likely used for raids like black temple or outdoor world bosses)
- Added generic GTFO warning to be used on future encounters to consolidate having redundant options for 4-5 diff "You're standing in bad" warnings into one.
- Added more Heroic Anomaly timer data.
- Added taunt warning to taunt elisande if Conflexive Burst is applied to tank currently tanking Elisande.
- Added missing stomp warning for the weekly world quest protector type mob
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added another trash warning to Cathedral of eternal night
Tomb of Sargeras
- Corrected some timers on mythic difficulty that changed in most recent raid testing.
- Some bug fixes and lua errors fixed
- Removed chat message that'd show when you got call of night (on botanist) that should have been removed months ago that explained how to use HUD/Radar together for it (both of which have been features that haven't worked since nighthold beta). My main is a tank, PLEASE report bugs like this to me. This should have been fixed MUCH sooner. :\
- Fixed bug where the pre warning for running to wall on mythic elisande for singularity was on by default for healers. It's now ranged DPS only by default. Also fixed a bug where the voice alert actually went off for everyone regardless of settings for run to wall pre warning.
- Fixed bug where count was not displayed correctly in beam timer during tichondrius night phase.
- Fixed bug where Spanning Singularity timers would not start any timers or show warnings on NORMAL difficulty in phase 2 and phase 3 Elisande.
- Also fixed another bug where timer/countdown for LAST singularity of phase 2-3 Elisande would not start in any difficulty. (This bug was only reported to me within last few days so it's gone unnoticed for months).
- Fixed a bug where info frame would remain open on a guldan wipe
- Artifact challenge kills/wipes will now report boss HP %.
- Changed /dway (DBMs built in waypoint arrow function) to cancel arrow within 1 yard of destination instead of 0.5 yards to make it less strict on clearing.
- Changed voice sound file used on botanist for Call of night to no longer give position assignments and instead just say you are targetted.
- The voice pack alert for big adds spawning in phase 3 mythic guldan will now also speak add count after "big mob".
- Removed "thing" timer on star auger since it was redundant to grav pull timer.
- Storm of the Destroyer and Flames of Sargeras will now use "Storm" and "flames" short text or timers and chat bubbles to reduce clutter
- Chosen Fate trash alerts for other targets now off by default since people usually pull a lot of these mobs at once. Personal warnings unchanged.
- Trilliax Imprints now have a voice pack alert when spawning and should no longer play generic sound when they spawn if voice pack is installed.