- Classic Raids now support TimeWalking Stats
- Any Mythic+ dungeon message should now include keystone level, including status whispers when people message you.
- Updated Malificus timers
- Fixed lua error in new guild version check code. This error is mostly cosmetic and doesn't hurt anything for users of new 7.2.3 version though but they probably will see this error when 7.2.4 is released.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent "OnCombatStart" functions from running on bosses that are engaged when not at full health (such as world bosses)
- Fixed a bug in the way status whispers are filtered in scenarios so that DBM does reply in artifact challenge scenarios like intended.
- Remove countdown text feature from all timers and countdowns except pull, since that’s only pace it works since WoW 7.x broke it (only place that doesn’t use scheduling)
- Fixed timer for 2nd singularity of mythic elisande (or first depending how you look at the one cast on jump from nightwell) for being 1-2 seconds slow sometimes.
- Fix for second add timer (FelLord Kuraz) not showing for some on mythic Guldan.
- Fixed a bug where mythic guldan mod could prematurely end combat if guldan died 10 more seconds before final phase demon became active
Trial of Valor
- Helya tentacle cast timers on mythic should work better when two tentacles on same side are casting.
- Fixed bug where infoframe would stay open if you ignore adds and push phase 2 on mythic Odyn.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed bug where CoS Trash mod would try to send chat messages to wrong party chat when in a LFG group or solo.
- Fixed a bug where Helya (dungeon) barrage warning fired for cast success instead of cast start