Tomb of Sargeras
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Desolate Host
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Maiden of Vigilance
- Added support for Mythic Guldan, including phase 3 (credits to justw8 for sharing phase 3 stuff)
- Added Nameplate Aura for exploding scrubbers on Trilliax. Disables itself if Trillias Scrubber mod is installed.
- Fixed a regression in nameplate rewrite where the internal nameplate handling would not remove textures if a call to remove ALL textures at once was used instead of specific texture (such as star auger)
- Fixed DBM-Nameplate compatibility with ElvUI which does things a little funky.
- Fixed a bug where Krosus told melee to always run out instead of only every 3rd slam
- Fixed a bug where timers on mythic anomaly were no longer correct at certain points, after blizzard introduced another fast phase to it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heavenly Crash warning on trash not to work correctly.
5 man Dungeons
- Fixed couple different warnings in Maw of Souls that had bad spellids on the voice pack filters, causing those two alerts to play both sounds.
- Notice messages that users don't like can no longer be hooked/overwritten simply because users don't like them. DBM:AddMsg will now preserve a local untaintable version of function that'll be used by notices messages. If users don't like these messages they should address the issue they are conveying or explain a good reason why they can't/won't. I feel DBM is more than reasonable when it comes to messaging.
- Disabled mod reminder will no longer show at login, but it will still show on entering zone said mod would normally load in.
- Ablative Pulse was changed to be tank only warning by default. Anyone else welcome to turn it back on. Decision behind this is that the warning can be heavily spammy and distracting from things dps need to be focusing on instead on Elisande. Tanks for most part should be able to handle this ability on their own
- Bonds of Fel is now a count timer which will show cast count on Gul'dan.
- Several Cd timers changed to next timers on Gul'dan since they are precise.