Tomb of Sargeras
- Added full mod for Goroth with some initial heroic test data (with mythic drycodes already in place)
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Demonic Inquisition
- Added full mod for Harjatan the Bludger with some initial heroic test data (with mythic drycodes already in place)
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Mistress Sassz'ine
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Sisters of the Moon
- Added 3 trash warnings
- Elisande now has a slow time bubble timer too.
- Normal Elisande has a little more ring data.
- Added option to auto mark adds on Krosus
- Added a Leave nightwell timer to pull on elisande
5 Man Dungeons:
- Court of stars spy helper now supports it, es, mx, de, fr, br localizations 100%
- Fixed a bug that caused sending syncs to BW (ie on behalf of krosus assist) not to work.
- Fixed bug on alluriel that caused Mark of Frost NP Auras not to work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the green/red auras were not applied to correct target on Mythic Star Auger. (regular star sign auras were unaffected)
- Fixed a bug where the localized option text for green/red auras was also missing.
- Fixed a bug where info frame did not hide on combat end with Star Auger
- Fixed a bug where empowered liquid hellfire timers wouldn't use the correct difficulty table (and result in incorrect timers) on Gul'dan
- Fixed lua error on Elisande that prevented mythic berserk timer from starting.
- Fixed a bug where auto range finder didn't open on krosus
- Fixed a bug with dispel voice warning on cenarius would never fire
- Fixed bug where Broken Isles mods didn't load for Levantus. (Sorry should have noticed this weeks ago but raids and ptr have been demanding of attention that it was missed)
- Trio timers will have icons again.
- Trio chain reaction warning will have icon again and once again be a melee only by default like it was supposed to be.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed lua error on Vandros
- Refactored nameplate auras to support names or guids and prefer names when guids not needed (guids only needed for enemies/npcs/non party players). This is done to be more efficient. Make sure you also have latest KUI Nameplates if using KUI.
- Refactored nameplate auras to support multiple auras on a single nameplate. Special Credit to Kesava for a lot of help with this.
- Tichondrius Nameplate Auras will now force shut off at start of Night phase instead of when debuffs fade at end of it.
- Removed useless infoframe on krosus