Trial of Valor:
- Significant updates to all 3 bosses in raid with LFR and normal test data.
- Added trash mod for trial of valor
- Added interrupt warning for collapsing nightmare on dragons of nightmare
- Added respawn time for dragons of nightmare
- Added infoframe to dragons of nightmare that shows players that have two or more debuffs and time remaining on both of them. When players with 2 debuffs == 0 the frame switches to showing who in raid has the highest and lowest stack debuffs.
- Finally Add Mark timer to dragons of nightmare (supports all 4 difficulty variations)
- Added infoframe to Cenarius for debuff stacks
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added preliminary support for all bosses in Return to Karazhan and karazhan trash. Note: This is very much work in progress and many updates will follow in coming days and probably a new release by end of week lockout
5 Man Dungeons
- Fix lua error and CoS spy event helper cancel
- Adjusted more ilgynoth timers. Variable is variable.
- Fixed incorrect spell name on one of warnings on last boss of CoS
- Fixed sync issues with spy helper so it now syncs correctly
- Fixed spammy trash warning on neltharians lair
- Removed restrictive optional mode as it's no longer useful now that 7.1 is live.
- Updated BW version detection in boss mod version check to work with BW 20+ (It'll no longer with 19 and less, but it's a major patch, this shouldn't matter for raiders)
- DBM will now Sync important timers/dragon rotations on nightmare dragons so people dealing with lumbering have them when they return
- Disabled breath timers for shades on nightmare dragons
- Disable shadow burst yells by default on dragons of nightmare
- Combined dragon marks options into 1 to reduce redundancy and added voice option
- Changed a couple dragons timers to shorter text