- Expanded Event Sounds feature to support dungeon/raid music.
- Added callback events to DBM-Core for when DBM would start/stop music so that 3rd party mods can more easily implement their own version of boss/dungeon music as they see fit. This gives users the option to not use DBM for music playback but mod of their choice provided it listens to/supports these callbacks
- Added just small amount of build in song media options for encounter and dungeon music lists so they aren't blank if users didn't install any of optional media (https://wow.curseforge.com/search?search=dbm+event) yet.
- Added support for an argus repopper macro (no automation, RL has to use run macro to activate. It will be ignored if not sent by raid leader). Macro is /run DBM:GetModByName("2031"):SendSync("Release")
- Cleaned up and improved Event Sounds options to merge "random" options into the drop downs instead of unnecessary checkboxes
- Victory sounds option has been force reset and changed to completely disabled by default do to how unpopular feature was.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added new warning for Scythe on Harbaron in Maw of Souls, by user request.
- Somewhat Sound Event option to filter music on mythic difficulty so it actually works instead of doing nothing. "Mythic" vs "mythic" mistake that made this bug easy to miss and not get catch by auto validation. Unfortunately a new bug appeared where the second music filter is tied to same bool as first so filters still a bit buggy
- Fixed missing voice pack sound for Edge of Annihilation on Mythic Argus
- Fixed missing countdown option for Mythic version of final phase scythe on Argus