DBM 7.3.24 Released

What's new in DBM
MysticalOS

DBM 7.3.24 Released

Postby MysticalOS » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 pm

New Features:

Core:
  • *Added several validation checks to DBM to find and on the fly fix coding mistakes that can happen do to typos, copy and paste mistakes, or invalid arg counts/orders.
    Added new Event Sounds options panel that allows you to now set different for Encounter Engage, Encounter Victory, and Encounter Wipe. It also lets you even use battle music. Even more events and sound options may be added in future. Features work by https://youtube.com/smoothmcgroove (more coming soon™). Other additional media can already be downloaded via https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dea ... sound-pack .

Uldir
  • Full Fetid Devourer drycode of preliminary warnings/timers/features
  • Full Blood of G'huun drycode of preliminary warnings/timers/features
  • Basic combat/stats support for all other encounters

5 Man Dungeons
  • Some data updates to boss names and encounterIds etc from latest alpha patches

Changes:

Core:
  • The notice messages that mods are available for zone/boss you are currently in will now display in old content if you are at that contents level cap in addition to displaying in TW difficulty. These messages will now also always be displayed instead of only being displayed once.

Antorus
  • More stuff was manually localized on Argus encounter do to auto localisiation by spellIds not always being accurate in non english languages. Caveat, now all the languages DBM doesn't have support for will now display even more timers/yells in english instead of auto localized text. Correct english is better than invalid translations though.
  • Avatar of Aggramar on Argus encounter has been made excempt from the default "target" warning filter
  • Yell countdowns for burst, blight, and bomb will now start from 4 instead of 3 on Argus

Broken Isles:
  • Pruned special warnings for Jetsam on Flotsam since there really isn't enough time to dodge it (nor does it really do any damage). This warning if anything was just yell spammy and personal warning spammy when soloing.

Bug Fixes:

Core:
  • Fixed a bug where announce icons were no longer showing spell icons and instead all showing generic wisp icon.
  • Fixed a bug where the the target table in announce object was still filled with names even though target filter was enabled, then never wiped (because wipe is done on announce show). This would actually leak few bytes of memory every time a target warning was never shown. It'd only add up to a few kilobytes at most after 4 hours of raiding, but a leak is a leak and this is now fixed.
  • Fixed a bug where DBM was using an invalid template inherit in one of it's XML files, which had potential to throw an error under WoW 8.0s new template validation checks.

Antorus:
  • Fixed a bug where inline icon for Sentence on Mythic Argus had texture path spellId in wrong field, causing it to appear along side timer text during argus encounter.
  • Fixed bug where the inline icons for eonar adds timers were in wrong field, causing icons to not display at all as well as possibly alter the color of bar timers mistakenly

Dev Notes:
  • *This code will prevent errors to users when there are bugs in arg orders for announce/timer objects as well as give debug to advanced users so actual causes can be identified and fixed much more quickly. (As a result of this code I was able to fix every issue with every mod old an new already. It'll also keep similar problems happening in future. I am but one person doing it all so this code checking should really help me.

Previous Release:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=386&p=1106#p1106

milotic

Re: DBM 7.3.24 Released

Postby milotic » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 am

i cant find info about dbm pvp mods update here; about IoC doors bars i tested today and still bug.

MysticalOS

Postby MysticalOS » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:56 am

That'll probably never be fixed. I'll end up just disabling option again. it'd require a rework and I just don't have time to work on the pvp mods anymore

EDIT, try r73, that might have fixed it, but otherwise I can't really test it. At very least r73 won't cause as many errors as 72 did

milotic

Postby milotic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:29 am

hi, tested r73 today still bug

Return to “News”