- *Now, when hiding RaidBossEmoteFrame is enabled, DBM will also block cases were some boss/event scripts could still play UI_RAID_BOSS_WHISPER_WARNING directly which would cause you to hear blizzards built in raid warning sound despite the fact the raid warning frame is disabled.
- Core is now compatible with Battle for Azeroth as of build 126.96.36.199032, supporting 8.x changes while still being compatible with current live game
- Added new expansion check code into mod load handler that allows individual mod packs to specify min expansion level user has access to and auto blocks loading of mods if levels do not match.
- Added new taunt warning to warn tank NOT hit by Flame Rend to taunt on aggramar, to help minimize boss movement.
- Added new filter (on by default) that disables both foe and rend taunt warnings when using 3 or more tanks, to reduce confusion the taunt warnings (designed for two tank rotations) can cause with that unusual setup. This is a smart filter that will disable itself should tanks die an number of ALIVE tanks suddenly becomes 2.
- Added new yell option to Mythic Argus for Sargeras' Fear to Loop a repeating "Fear + otherspell" SAY message above players heads when affected by fear and any other ability at same time.
5 Man Dungeons
- Full mod support for Freehold and Atal'Dazor Dungeons from Alpha logs.
- Added blank mods for all other dungeons with combat detection/stats support. They will be populated with actual warnings/timers as they become available and can be logged.
- Added full mod drycodes for current Zandalar world bosses with combat detection/stats support and preliminary warnings/timers
- World Event/Holiday mods now support voice packs and color timers and feel a little less neglected.
- Darkmoon Faire mods now support voice packs and feel a little less neglected.
- Some yells on Argus encounter will now use shorter spell name text to simplify and declutter chat space a little.
- Fixed SetLighting Feature on coven to properly restore settings on combat end. Also fixed options tables for Coven in all locals so some of options that lost descriptions should have them back again.
- Fixed a bug where checkForMissingSentence didn't schedule on Stage 3 Mythic Argus start, which could still cause timer to vanish if second sentence of stage hit no one.
- *DBM will now replace SOUNDKIT.UI_RAID_BOSS_WHISPER_WARNING with an invalid sound ID during combat (and restore it when done). This is done because even if you hide RaidBossEmoteFrame, and even if you unregister all events to RaidBossEmoteFrame, there are still some spell scripts that apparently call that sound directly such as http://www.wowhead.com/spell=227374 which seems to directly call RaidBossEmoteFrame_OnEvent even when no events are registered. With this change, DBM will still prevent you from hearing or seeing anything when RaidBossEmoteFrame_OnEvent is directly called.*