- Fixed a bug that caused DBM to think every minor version was a major patch version. After this version you should no longer get disable notices because it thinks it's 7.0 pre patch launch over and over again. Really sorry about this bug, it was something that couldn't be tested real well in beta.
- Minor Text Fixes
- DBMs cinematic filter will no longer filter Broken Shore cut scenes, regardless of user settings. For more Information visit here.
- Removed Checkbox to disable DBM from options. It didn't make much sense for there to be a way to turn dbm on and off within dbm itself when you can just enable/disable the addon. This just lead to more customer service issues with users trying to diagnose why their mods aren't working when DBM was enabled.
- DBM will now show a chat message when it skips a Cinematic.
- Cleaned up ENCOUNTER_END code to remove no longer needed hacks for old instances where it was buggy. 7.0 fixed those bugs.
- Updates to several encounters from normal and LFR testing this past two weeks. For a complete list you can just check svn logs.
- Added a Demonic Invasions mod to significantly help with some of the encounters and abilities.