- Added option to automatically lower weather intensity setting to lowest setting when Jaina is engaged, and change it back on end of combat with her.
- Added icon marking and icon yells and icon warnings for avalanche to Jaina, by user request.
- Added icon option to blockade, by user request, for storm debuffs in stage 2
- Added nameplate auras to interrupts on Grong
- Added personal warning for Crackling Lightning on Blockade thanks to 8.1.5 finally adding a tracking debuff for it (https://www.wowhead.com/spell=288205/cr ... #changelog)
- Added some additional warnings for some trouble spots I observed in rank 1 and 7 battles. (If you have boss/warning requests, please share them and I'll continue expanding brawlers guild support)
- Fixed bug where range check would play the warning sound during reverse range check function when player is GOOD.
- Fixed other infoframe situation where class color from previous line was getting applied to next line
- Reverse range check fixes on Mythic Jaina so it’s more efficient and fixed a bug with it not resetting back to 1 when it’s supposed to
- Fixed bug where reverse range check on grong would expect you to keep 2 players near you (besides yourself) instead of counting yourself as one of 2 and only expecting 1 additional player near you.
- Fixed bait warning for glacial ray saying wrong spell name on Jaina
- Fixed some warnings/timers for some bosses that weren't working correctly do to mis registered or missing registers events
- Necrotic Smash on Rastakhan will now have better handling to filter warnings and fade timers as needed on non mythic difficulty when in death realm
- Re-arranged modules to be in line with Season 4 with correct bosses under correct ranks.