- DBM's AI timer feature is now even better learning newer/better first timers of fight.
Battle for Dazar'alor
- Added full mod drycode for Flamefist and the Illuminated/Grimfang and Firecaller encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing.
- Added full mod drycode for Stormwall Blockade encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Treasure Guardian encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Conclave of the Chosen encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Mekkatorgue encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Rastakhan encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Updated encounter Ids for Grong and Duo encounters to latest PTR build
- Add explosive corruption icon option to Ghuun (off by default, it’ll conflict with bursting boil if enabled on mythic, but non mythic raiders may want to opt into enabling it)
- Fixed Spirit or Redemption filter so it actually filters it as a buff, not a debuff. This should fix it so info frames that are supposed to ignore it and GTFOs that are supposed to ignore it, actually do so.
- Fixed a bug where dual spec profiles were not disabled by default for warlocks and rogues, like intended.
- Fixed a regression that caused spammed lua errors on infoframe on Mythrax. (8.0.15)
- Fixed bug where matrix on infoframe on mythic Ghuun would not show both players holding a matrix (and instead just showing one of them twice).
- Fixed a bug where dark purpose could feel spammy if multiple ghuun spawns target you at once
- Adjusted first bursting boil timer of P2 mythic Ghuun which is actually 14-18 second variable timer.
5 man Dungeons
- Fixed bug where tidesage council interrupt warnings in shrine of the storm would be spammy for some users. It's only intended to warn you if your interrupt is ready.
- Fixed bug where the switch warning for adds on gorok tul in waycrest manor would say to switch to add before it's actually attackable. now it'll say to switch when it's spawned, not during the cast that spawns it.
- Fixed the blood mirror timer, which was missing for Elder Leaxa's 2nd and later casts in Underrot
- range check will now refresh twice as often, so it feels more fluid, especially when in radar mode.
- Changed GTFO warnings for every mod included in DBM core to say "watch your feet" instead of "run away", if an updated voice pack is installed
- Made the cast timer and cd timer for bursting boil two diff colors for clarity on mythic ghuun. Logic behind colors. CD timer is still a "target" type timer color because boils spawn in random targeted locations in room. The 8 second cast timer for soakers getting to boils is now a "role" type timer color since it's certain peoples role to make sure they are soaked. by making this change, it should be a lot clearer which timer is which since the text diff between the two timers is literally 2 letters.
- Made the info frame code for Mythrax, zul, and ghuun slightly more efficient, because every little bit counts. Please report any regressions/new bugs that occur on these info frames that didn't before.
- Taunt warnings for G'huun will no longer show while you are holding a Matrix to reduce spam for groups that use their tanks to run some of the cores.
- Changed special warning for Maw on Ghuun to be off by default. Added general announce for it instead. If special warning is turned back on, general announce will auto filter.. (8.0.15)
5 man Dungeons:
- DBM will now Antispam mogul if stacks come off at same time in motherload
- Raal will no longer warn to switch to adds if raal is below 10% health when they come out in waycrest manor
- Voice for tenderize on raal in waycrest manor now uses shockwave, which fits better than watch step
- Increase GTFO warning throttle on Volkaal (Atal Dazer) GTFO from once per 2 seconds to once per 3 seconds