5 Man Dungeons:
- Added an interrupt special warning to vokaal in Atal (and removed the old generic warning for it)
- Updated all the mods in Siege of Boralus with improved timers and new warnings.
- Updated all the mods in King's Rest with improved timers and new warnings.
- Added 11 new trash warnings to Waycrest Manor.
- Added 13 new trash warnings to MOTHERLOAD!!
- Added 23 new trash warnings to Kings Rest
- Added 2 new trash warnings to Underrot
- Added 17 new trash warnings to Siege of Boralus
- Added about 10 new trash warnings to Freehold
- Added 13 new trash warnings to Atal Dazar
- Fixed a bug that caused dungeon mod trash filter added in last release, not to actually work correctly in some cases.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed a bug where settings were not being correctly saved/loaded, causing default settings to be applyed to all BfA dungeon mods every time they loaded. This same bug also prevented kill/pull stats from being saved. Those are fixed too.
- Fixed bug where the Aura of dread move warning didn’t fire on Triad in Waycrest Manor
- Fixed bug where Death Lens didn’t show in correct color on Gorkatul in Waycrest Manor, as well as fixed bug where if two targets affected, it wouldn’t combine them into one warning.
- Fixed a bug where Azerokk would falsely shown as pulled do to a blizzard bug where ENCOUNTER_START could fire for trash mobs NEAR the boss (even if boss himself isn't pulled)
- Fixed a bug where the "cover" warning would show in MOTHERLOAD for enemies group is not in combat with
- Fixed bug where stack count on last boss of MOTHERLOAD didn't quite report correctly
- Fixed a bug where settings were not being correctly saved/loaded, causing default settings to be applyed to all BfA world mods every time they loaded.
- In addition to being fixed so it works 100% of time, the normal/heroic difficulty trash filter is now enabled by default for everyone. This means, no trash warnings will be shown in any dungeon, period, on non mythic difficulties unless user goes into filter options and turns this filter off. Dungeon trash warnings will remain unfilterable for mythic and mythic+ difficulty.
5 Man Dungeons
- Wildfire trash warning in Atal is now off by default so Fiery Enchant can be emphasized more. The option to turn it back on is still present.
- Made the Drill Smash personal warning MUCH faster on last boss of MOTHERLOAD