- Added new countdown voices from Overwatch
- Added a short /rpull (Raiders pull countdown) slash for doing auto 30 second pull timers. Some will get a laugh out of backstory on this.
- DBM will now detect if colored bar option is set to 0 (no color) and check if there is a non 0 default value for that option, if there is, change the value from 0. This should fix mods that have old defaults (ie they were created before colored bars were added to those mods)
- Updated cenarius mod with Nightmare Blast timers/warnings
- Updated Illygoth mod with death blossom timers/warnings
- Added mod drycode for Gul'dan. This should have basic warnings and AI timers.
- Updated Anomaly mod with 2nd test data.
- Updated Elisande mod with more advanced HUD features and improved timer behavior for echo casts.
- Updated several timers to now include inline icons
- Updated Halls of Valor mods with more recent test data. Added a fancy rune helper to Odyn as well.
- Updated Wrath of Azshara mods with more recent test data. Added a trash mod for it as well.
- Updated Neltharions Lair mods with more recent test data. Added a trash mod for it as well.
- Updated Darkheart Thicket mods with more recent test data. Added a trash mod for it as well.
- Updated Maw of Souls mods with more recent test data.
- Updated Arcway mods with more recent test data.
- Added another boss to Violet Hold mods (still more to go).
- Added mod drycodes for Calamir, Anamouz, Drugon, Levantus, Nazak, Sharthos, Soultakers and Withered Jim
- Added completed mods for Humongris and Nithogg
- Fixed bug that caused UNIT_SPELLCAST events to still not work in legion mods.
- Fixed a bug where guild kill messages did not show in the guild alerts feature (only wipes and pulls showed). Sorry this took so long to fix. No one reported it and I never sit. :\
- Fixed a bug that'd cause trash warnings to not fire in dungeons if mini bosses were engaged. Minibosses return true for encounter in progress and trash mods are disabled during boss encounters. Now dbm uses a better way to detect whether or not an actual encounter is in progress.
- Fixed Several timers/warnings across a few dungeons that had wrong spell names in them (often overlooked copy and paste mistakes).
- Improve the disabling code to not be too harsh plus give wrong message in Legion Beta. Now it’ll tolerate up to 2 builds out of date instead of 0 in alpha versions of DBM and it’ll give correct message.
- Made force disable less strict for release versions as well. Changed from 150 revisions to 180 revisions out of date. For more information see this post: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36
- Updated links that references elitist jerks to point to correct new locations of related articles.
- DBM slider now allows using lower font sizes for warning text.
- Converted timer textures from .tga to .blp because it reduced size of them considerably. As a bonus effect, this also makes them work in latest broken blizzard build of legion. Note this isn't reason for change though. I left two images as .tga because in those cases tga was smaller more optimized format.
- Changed HUD on Socrethar to attempt to use a more advanced line/arrow for charge path vs the old red dot circle it showed before.