Tomb of Sargeras
- Added trash warnings for Lunar Bomb and embrace of the tides
- Added say message for light/fel infusion colors, as requested by some users. Debated for a while whether it should be on or off by default but since multiple users asked for it, decided to go with on for now.
- Added new option (on by default) to auto filter bone armor announces/infoframe/nameplates for Reanimated Templars on Desolate Host if you are using 3 or more tanks.
5 Man Dungeons:
- DBM will now accept syncs from LW spy helper, now that it has one, on CoS trash
Tomb of Sargeras
- Fixed Hydrashot timer being too long on phase 2 non mythic sasszine
- Fixed Spear of Anguish timer not starting on Desolate host after first cast.
- Fixed an issue were rapid fire warning on sisters of moon told you to move away from others when it shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue where moontalon warning would fire twice if boss stutter casted on sisters of the moon
- Fixed special timers that would not update correctly on phase 3 change sisters of the moon.
- Fixed some phase 2 and phase 3 timers that were too long on sisters of the moon. Also Scrapped one timer that was far too variable.
- Fixed and re-enabled moontalon timer on sisters of moon, for post hotfix update. Should be very accurate now too now that I see how it's coded.
- Fixed one last remaining issue with goroth comet warnings.
- Fixed commanding roar timer on heroic and mythic Harj from being too short. It was changed at some point and I honestly didn't notice until someone reported it just now.
- Fixed bug where the "you're still on wrong target" fel squall warning didn't give correct target name on demonic Inquisition
- Fixed chaos seed timer not working if more than 1 shard add up on Mythic Guldan
- Changed external sync snooping for external mods (especially transcriptor which is used a lot these days for RAID_BOSS_WHISPER) to be better handled by core instead of needlessly watching addon coms a second time within sub mods.
Tomb of Sargeras
- Scrapped Tormented Soul counter on demonic Inquisition since Combat log is broken for them and shows no death event for them, making it impossible to track until/if blizzard fixes it
- Changed sisters of moon stack warnings to fire every 4 stacks (up from 2) to reduce spam.
- Changed voice back sound for stack warnings on mythic to say 'stack high" instead of "change moon" on sisters of the moon.
- Changed rapid fire yell on sisters of moon to be off by default.
- Changed icons used on Demonic Inq a bit do to user feedback triangle was hard to see in the room
- Changed icons used on KJ for erupting souls to not conflict with recently added ones for them in BW to ensure the DBM says/icons are compatible in mixed mod raids. This shuffled some other icons around too
- Changed wither warning on Desolate host to no longer announce targets by default for non healers
- Changed Spirit Chains target announce to off by default on desolate host.
- Changed scream warning on desolate host to no longer fire when bone armor count is at 0 (personal warnings still fire of course, but you only need to know when it's on someone ELSE when you have active bone armors)
- Changed Slam warning on desolate host to not fire if 3 or more tanks are detected on pull (because if you are using 3 tanks you're probably tanking templers by the door and slam warnings can get spammy, plus are irrelevant if they are by the door)
- Changed Lunar Beacon on sisters of moon to target scan that will warn target sooner if possible. Combat log will still be used as backup.
- Changed voice used for wailing cries if you are in regular realm to say adds incoming. if you are in spirit realm it still warns about the aoe