- Added new general target announce to bonds of fel to Guldan.
- Added phase change announces to Guldan
- Added missing timers for Flames of Sargeras to Guldan
- Added Black harvest timer to guldan
- Added auto icon option to Bonds of Fel on Guldan
- Added icon marking for parasite mobs themselves, based into existing fetter icon setting on Telarn
- Added tank swap taunt warning on Trilliax
- Added Hand of Guldan timer to Guldan heroic+ phase 2
- Added trash mod with several notable trash mob warnings.
- Added icon marking to Aluriels Adds
- Added infoframe for Frostbitten on Aluriel
- Added support for several of the new bosses introduced in 7.1.5
- DBM-Core will now force close range frame if it's in radar mode as you enter an instance with radar restrictions. This is to protect users from trying to force the unrestricted one outside then use it inside. That won't work and only results in errors.
- Fix felflame warning firing for anyone standing in it instead of just you on Star Auger
- Fixed phase detection for Gul'dan
- Fixed several Gul'dan timers to be more accurate.
- Fixed bug where Flames of Sargeras target announce said wrong spell name
- Fixed tank warning on Alluriel to not tell you to taunt until annihilated is gone
- Fixed Feast of blood warnings/timers since event no longer is in SPELL_CAST_START during Tichondrius
- Fixed most Normal mode timers on Tichondrius to use new updated values that changed since normal was tested.
- Fixed Some of the early normal mode timers for Chronomatic Anomaly. Pruned the rest of timers that were changed but haven't been updated yet.
- Fixed Tank swap warnings on Krosus to no longer let stacks get too high.
- Fix burning pitch timer not loading correct timer from table, causing pretty much all of them to be wrong except first on Krosus
- Fixed several warnings and timers on Elisande that broke do to blizzard changing fight quite a bit, as well as pruning stuff from combat log.
- Fixed Tel'arns timers which all changed on live from last months PTR testing.
- Fixed bug where DBM arrow on krosus would send raid to it's death. Blizzard hotfixed ability to detect Krosus arms on Jan 19th after 7.1.8 was tagged. (New in 7.1.9)
- Moved several bosses into correct ranks/challenges groups that blizzard shuffled around.
- Fixed bug where berserk timer could start (and restart repeatedly) if one of npcs jumps into arena and starts yelling like crazy.
- Fixed bug where the position in queue sound alerts/warnings didn't fire correctly.
- Parasite warnings will now throttle when things go downhill and fight is looking like a real mess on Tel'arn
- Changed Black Harvest from regular warning to special warning on Guldan
- Changed add spawn timers to cast timers instead of next timers, to truncate them some on Guldan
- Changed some timers/warnings to include cast count on Guldan
- Pruned sub cast announces from Storm on Guldan to reduce unnecessary spam/redundancy
- Felflame GTFO will no longer fire for person with gravitational pull(should be tank unless things going wrong) on Star Auger
- Changed recursive strikes on Telarn to start ramping up at 9 stacks instead of 7, to reduce spam slightly until it's more important to swap.
- Changed skorpyron defensive warning to filter if you aren’t actually the one tanking boss at moment
- Change infoframe on tichondrius to 8 slots by default.
- Changed blood timer to an adds timer instead of tank role timer and enabled for everyone by default on Tichondrius
- Changed burning pitch timer to on by default for tanks as well on Krosus
- Added antispam to Nova cast by big adds on Xavius encounter to reduce loudness and spam when multiple big adds are up at once.
- Categorized mods a little differently. Moved all retired bosses into Legacy mod. It's basically a dummy mod now of bosses that are no longer available but keeping the support in case they ever return. All non rank bosses are now in challenges with exception of Rumbles which now have their own mod.