- Fixed Flare timer in all mythic stages of aggramar to not be about 1-2 seconds slow
- Fixed Ravenous Blaze Timer to not be too fast in stage 2 and stage 3 Mythic Aggramar
- *Now, when hiding RaidBossEmoteFrame is enabled, DBM will also block cases were some boss/event scripts could still play UI_RAID_BOSS_WHISPER_WARNING directly which would cause you to hear blizzards built in raid warning sound despite the fact the raid warning frame is disabled.
- Core is now compatible with Battle for Azeroth as of build 220.127.116.11032, supporting 8.x changes while still being compatible with current live game
- Added new expansion check code into mod load handler that allows individual mod packs to specify min expansion level user has access to and auto blocks loading of mods if levels do not match.
5 Man Dungeons
- Added new taunt warning to warn tank NOT hit by Flame Rend to taunt on aggramar, to help minimize boss movement.
- Added new filter (on by default) that disables both foe and rend taunt warnings when using 3 or more tanks, to reduce confusion the taunt warnings (designed for two tank rotations) can cause with that unusual setup. This is a smart filter that will disable itself should tanks die an number of ALIVE tanks suddenly becomes 2.
- Added new yell option to Mythic Argus for Sargeras' Fear to Loop a repeating "Fear + otherspell" SAY message above players heads when affected by fear and any other ability at same time.
- Full mod support for Freehold and Atal'Dazor Dungeons from Alpha logs.
- Added blank mods for all other dungeons with combat detection/stats support. They will be populated with actual warnings/timers as they become available and can be logged.
- Added full mod drycodes for current Zandalar world bosses with combat detection/stats support and preliminary warnings/timers
- World Event/Holiday mods now support voice packs and color timers and feel a little less neglected.
- Darkmoon Faire mods now support voice packs and feel a little less neglected.
- Some yells on Argus encounter will now use shorter spell name text to simplify and declutter chat space a little.
- Fixed SetLighting Feature on coven to properly restore settings on combat end. Also fixed options tables for Coven in all locals so some of options that lost descriptions should have them back again.
- Fixed a bug where checkForMissingSentence didn't schedule on Stage 3 Mythic Argus start, which could still cause timer to vanish if second sentence of stage hit no one.
- *DBM will now replace SOUNDKIT.UI_RAID_BOSS_WHISPER_WARNING with an invalid sound ID [...]
- Added clickable links to DBM options GUI in "Spoken Alerts" settings that take you directly to voice pack & countdown pack downloads on curse.
- Added new feature to Coven to automatically turn lighting and raid lighting settings to low (1) on engage and back to previous setting on combat end. Unfortunately this cannot be done on MacOS client since client doesn't support low lighting anymore. On Windows client, this will make it MUCH easier to see things on middle of room since it removes the orange glow effect.
- Added countdown yell to soulblight by user request to Argus.
- *Depricated the DBM BossHealth frame. It has been completely removed from DBM.
- **Stripped out HUD customizing and related panal.
- Updated mod sort IDs to improve and simplify mod sorting as well as pre prep for up to 11 expansions, like blizzard did.
- DBM arrow will now accept "/dway" with no args to hide it when it is shown, making it easier to disable the dbm waypoint arrow.
- Changed trash warning for Flames of Reorigination to not warn if more than one debuff applied to you, to reduce spam from doing trash wrong.
- Change voice for waves on coven to use "watch wave" voice instead of "watch step"
- Change icon option to true by default for glare on mythic coven
- Changed warning on Argus for Soulburst from "move away" to "on you" since not all strats involve running it out and instead stacking them on aggramar tank
- Removed Special warning/yell for cosmic beacon during Argus. It wasn't useful at all
- Fixed a bug where clicking discord link on GUI didn't actually open a copyable discord link
- Also fixed a bug where the instructions on the copy link dialog were missing.
- Fixed regression from 7.3.19 that caused "status" whispers and wipe messages to include no or invalid boss health % (7.3.20)
- Fixed bug where flare timer would show on mythic aggramar
- Fixed bug where flash freeze wasn't honoring drop down option for stack count on Coven
- Fixed a bug where Soul Bomb warning told you to run to tank during Argus encounter, even when there is no tank with Avatar. Besides, you don't run to tank anyways tank runs to you, so now this warning says to run to edge of room at all times which makes more sense.
- Fixed Voice warning for Necrotic on Varimathras will now say "move to <markname>" like intended on mythic difficulty. On non mythic voic [...]
- Added option to control tank swap behavior for coven, by default it’s in 2/3 hybrid mode based on mythic or not.
- Added special warning option for boss activation/return on Coven (on by default for tanks). If option is enabled the non special warning activation warning will be automatically suppressed
- More changes to timer object to further reduce calls to spell,journal,achievement apis by caching spell/dungeon/achievement names in the timer object on first call.
- Updated discord URL
- Made icon to string and icon to texture globally available to DBM, and used it to apply more efficiently code in HUD slash object
- Improved code for special warning flash objects.
- Improved code for AI timer object
5 Man Dungeons:
- Interrupt warning on Mythic Coven will no longer apply target/focus filter. It'll always show for everyone who has an interrupt regardless of global filter setting.
- Mines warning on High command will no longer use voice pack "watch your step" warning. It was a bit of an overkill sound wise. It'll default to soft night elf bell once more
- Taunt warning for stacks on aggramar will no longer show if less than 4 seconds remains on combo timer.
- Re-enabled Dresaron's down draft timer on request. It was disabled though cause it was just not very accurate (30-48 second variation, possibly even larger). People still want the timer though.
- Fixed bug with AI timer object where valid lowest time seen timers could get overwritten on phase changes in AI timer object
- Fixed a bug where AI timers could be created for first casts of a stage do to incomplete variables not wiped out on a boss wipe and then those variables used on next pull incorrectly.
Tomb of Sargeras
- Fixed cosmic glare timer not showing for any but first cast on Mythic Coven
- Fixed aggramar in LFR to be 4 flame rends, since blizzard replaces the two foebreakers on that difficulty.
5 Man Dungeons
- Fixed infoframe not correctly hiding or switching back to debuff frame when shield broken on maiden
- Fixed lua error with Nightbane Infoframe
- *Improve timer callbacks for improved weak auras
- Added countdown options to dog breaths
- Finally added death fog GTFO to Argus
- Finally added storm and blades GTFO's to Coven
- Fixed a bug where a timer might start in mods that use :AddTime function, when timers are disabled globally.
- Fixed a bug where :AddTime object for timers didn't show timers if they had expired. If a timer is complete when AddTime runs, it starts new timer with addtime value now.
- Fixed lua error that could occur in Mythic+ dungeons
- Fixed bug where DBM showed speed kill timers on all keystone difficulty regardless of whether or not it was highest. DBM only stores fastest kill for highest keystone level achieved for that encounter, so if we've killed that boss on a 15, don't show timer on a 13 for our best 15 kill. It'll now only show if keystone level matches best keystone level.
- Removed clickable link on out of date/new update notification. It hasn't worked since removing hyperlink hooks.
- Fixed Machinations cast timer not canceling when all adds are dead on Coven.
- Fixed a bug where if you wiped to Kingaroth at same time as he enters shield phase, timers could get started and not canceled on that wipe do to timers starting after wipe event fired.
- Fixed bug that could cause lua errors for some users on Argus the Unmaker with certain icon options.
- Changed yells for sea and sky on Argus to use stat yells like other mods/weak auras do. This is something I wasn't doing intentionally do to DBMs lack of localizers for over 7 languages, but i received increase push about this, so I made change.
- Audio countdown for tank debuff on portal keeper now only counts from 3, down from 4. It is also now off by default. Overall, intended to reduce overall spammy feel of countdowns, especially in her room which has high reverb. This particular ability isn't an active mitigate it or die one and has high variation so it was best candidate for tone down.
- Argus stage 3 will now trigger off an earlier event now that I've vetted it enough as a replacement for the later trigger. This will cancel/cleanup timers better.
- Changed interrupt warnings for Mythic touch of cosmos spell on Coven to now be a 3 person interrupt rotation complete with notes support for assigning players by name to each of 3 casts.
- Changed Cosmic Glare from a "move away" warning to a "target you" warning since the more accepted strat is to sit still [...]