- Added generic cast announce to cosmic Beacon casts (user request).
- Fixed a bug where dungeon music would clear if a ready check was performed. Apparently blizzard clears PlayMusic() on ready checks.
- Fixed a bug where the two mythic difficulty music filters shared a bool and caused them to toggle incorrectly.
- Fixed timer for Cosmic Beacon so it's actually set as "interrupt" type with interrupt inline icon instead of a generic "targeted debuff" timer
- Expanded Event Sounds feature to support dungeon/raid music.
- Added callback events to DBM-Core for when DBM would start/stop music so that 3rd party mods can more easily implement their own version of boss/dungeon music as they see fit. This gives users the option to not use DBM for music playback but mod of their choice provided it listens to/supports these callbacks
- Added just small amount of build in song media options for encounter and dungeon music lists so they aren't blank if users didn't install any of optional media (https://wow.curseforge.com/search?search=dbm+event) yet.
- Added support for an argus repopper macro (no automation, RL has to use run macro to activate. It will be ignored if not sent by raid leader). Macro is /run DBM:GetModByName("2031"):SendSync("Release")
5 Man Dungeons:
- Cleaned up and improved Event Sounds options to merge "random" options into the drop downs instead of unnecessary checkboxes
- Victory sounds option has been force reset and changed to completely disabled by default do to how unpopular feature was.
- Added new warning for Scythe on Harbaron in Maw of Souls, by user request.
- Somewhat Sound Event option to filter music on mythic difficulty so it actually works instead of doing nothing. "Mythic" vs "mythic" mistake that made this bug easy to miss and not get catch by auto validation. Unfortunately a new bug appeared where the second music filter is tied to same bool as first so filters still a bit buggy
- Fixed missing voice pack sound for Edge of Annihilation on Mythic Argus
- Fixed missing countdown option for Mythic version of final phase scythe on Argus
- *Added several validation checks to DBM to find and on the fly fix coding mistakes that can happen do to typos, copy and paste mistakes, or invalid arg counts/orders.
Added new Event Sounds options panel that allows you to now set different for Encounter Engage, Encounter Victory, and Encounter Wipe. It also lets you even use battle music. Even more events and sound options may be added in future. Features work by https://youtube.com/smoothmcgroove (more coming soon™). Other additional media can already be downloaded via https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dea ... sound-pack .
5 Man Dungeons
- Full Fetid Devourer drycode of preliminary warnings/timers/features
- Full Blood of G'huun drycode of preliminary warnings/timers/features
- Basic combat/stats support for all other encounters
- Some data updates to boss names and encounterIds etc from latest alpha patches
- The notice messages that mods are available for zone/boss you are currently in will now display in old content if you are at that contents level cap in addition to displaying in TW difficulty. These messages will now also always be displayed instead of only being displayed once.
- More stuff was manually localized on Argus encounter do to auto localisiation by spellIds not always being accurate in non english languages. Caveat, now all the languages DBM doesn't have support for will now display even more timers/yells in english instead of auto localized text. Correct english is better than invalid translations though.
- Avatar of Aggramar on Argus encounter has been made excempt from the default "target" warning filter
- Yell countdowns for burst, blight, and bomb will now start from 4 instead of 3 on Argus
- Pruned special warnings for Jetsam on Flotsam since there really isn't enough time to dodge it (nor does it really do any damage). This warning if anything was just yell spammy and personal warning spammy when soloing.
- Fixed a bug where announce icons were no longer showing spell icons and instead all showing generic wisp icon.
- Fixed a bug where the the target table in announce object was still filled with names even though target filter was enabled, then never wiped (because wipe is done on announce show). This would actually leak few bytes of memory every time a target warning was never shown. It'd only add up to a few kilobytes at most after 4 hours of raiding, but a leak is a leak and this is now fixed.
- Fix [...]
- Added new countdown option (on by default) for Sargeras' Gaze on Mythic Argus
- Added new countdown option (OFF by default) for P1 and P2 scythe to Argus
- Combo yells (such as fear + sentence) will now use red text to more easily discern them. This applies to all current and future mods that use combo yells object
- Changed countdown voice used for soulbomb and Module's on Argus encounter to improve compatibility with additional countdown options
- Changed some yells to be even shorter on Argus encounter to really shorten yell text to be as clear but as short as possible. Playername is not that important for rage/fear/chains.
- Fixed Flare timer in all mythic stages of aggramar to not be about 1-2 seconds slow
- Fixed first Ravenous Blaze Timer after a combo to not be too fast in stage 2 and stage 3 Mythic Aggramar
- Fixed regression from 7.3.22 update that caused Sentence of Sargeras timer to break on Mythic Argus because of using same variable name for the timers table for sentence and fear + sentence combo yell.
- Fixed tank swap code for argus so it makes sure you taunt at 2-3 stacks if debuff will fade before next scythe, instead of waiting for debuff to fade first. This should fix serious issue where it wasn’t warning at 2 stacks on mythic
- *Now, when hiding RaidBossEmoteFrame is enabled, DBM will also block cases were some boss/event scripts could still play UI_RAID_BOSS_WHISPER_WARNING directly which would cause you to hear blizzards built in raid warning sound despite the fact the raid warning frame is disabled.
- Core is now compatible with Battle for Azeroth as of build 184.108.40.206032, supporting 8.x changes while still being compatible with current live game
- Added new expansion check code into mod load handler that allows individual mod packs to specify min expansion level user has access to and auto blocks loading of mods if levels do not match.
5 Man Dungeons
- Added new taunt warning to warn tank NOT hit by Flame Rend to taunt on aggramar, to help minimize boss movement.
- Added new filter (on by default) that disables both foe and rend taunt warnings when using 3 or more tanks, to reduce confusion the taunt warnings (designed for two tank rotations) can cause with that unusual setup. This is a smart filter that will disable itself should tanks die an number of ALIVE tanks suddenly becomes 2.
- Added new yell option to Mythic Argus for Sargeras' Fear to Loop a repeating "Fear + otherspell" SAY message above players heads when affected by fear and any other ability at same time.
- Full mod support for Freehold and Atal'Dazor Dungeons from Alpha logs.
- Added blank mods for all other dungeons with combat detection/stats support. They will be populated with actual warnings/timers as they become available and can be logged.
- Added full mod drycodes for current Zandalar world bosses with combat detection/stats support and preliminary warnings/timers
- World Event/Holiday mods now support voice packs and color timers and feel a little less neglected.
- Darkmoon Faire mods now support voice packs and feel a little less neglected.
- Some yells on Argus encounter will now use shorter spell name text to simplify and declutter chat space a little.
- Fixed SetLighting Feature on coven to properly restore settings on combat end. Also fixed options tables for Coven in all locals so some of options that lost descriptions should have them back again.
- Fixed a bug where checkForMissingSentence didn't schedule on Stage 3 Mythic Argus start, which could still cause timer to vanish if second sentence of stage hit no one.
- *DBM will now replace SOUNDKIT.UI_RAID_BOSS_WHISPER_WARNING with an invalid sound ID [...]