Battle for Dazar'alor
- DBM's AI timer feature is now even better learning newer/better first timers of fight.
- Added full mod drycode for Flamefist and the Illuminated/Grimfang and Firecaller encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing.
- Added full mod drycode for Stormwall Blockade encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing.
- Added full mod drycode for Treasure Guardian encounter
- Added full mod drycode for Conclave of the Chosen encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Updated encounter Ids for Grong and Duo encounters to latest PTR build
- Fixed bug where matrix on infoframe on mythic would not show both players holding a matrix (and instead just showing one of them twice).
- Fixed a bug where dark purpose could feel spammy if multiple ghuun spawns target you at once
New Features:Zuldazar Raid
- Frida/Kanae updated from heroic raid testing.
- Grong updated from heroic raid testing
BfA World Bosses:
- Added missing respawn times to Taloc, Ghuun and Zul
- Updated InfoFrame on zul to include Corrupted Blood stacks on mythic difficulty.
- Added an icon option override to Vectis for ADVANCED users to use if they are sure there are no conflicts with BW in the raid, to still allow DBM to set icons
- Added short text to some mythrax timers that will be used if "use short text" option is enabled.
- Added interrupt helper to Mythrax that counts casts per big add
- Updated Tzane
- Updated Yanajz finally with real timers (instead of AI. First time boss was up I accidentally deleted my logs :)
- Added Ivus mod drycode for both faction versions of encounter
- Fixed a regression that caused the timer option "use short name when available" to not actually do anything, even when the timer object had a short name available. This should cause a lot of mods that had short names, to finally start using them again.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed bug where counter on Matrix warning for Ghuun in ANNOUNCE (not info frame) would be one off
- Fixed a regression that caused some chat yells to start appearing in non mythic again on fetid for debuffs that don't spread. This isn't a recent regression but only recently reported. Sorry I am slow catching things right now. Please continue to report bugs like this until I am back in full swing of things.
- Improve ghuun mythic timer accuracy by fixing bugs and accounting for additional variables
- Fixed a bug with timer update code for breath when fetid devourer eats an add.
- Fixed a bug where tank shear defensive warning on Mythrax was firing on cast end instead of cast start
- Fixed missing Tidal surge timer on Darkfathom in Siege of Boralus
- Fixed Demolisher Terror timer on final boss of siege of boralus so it's more accurate.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Changed Void Echos special warning on Mythic Mythrax to be off by default to reduce overall feeling of announce spam. Added a Generic warning count warning to take it's place when special warning is off. If special warning gets enabled, generic warning will auto filter.
- Changed voice pack warning for Imminent Ruin to generically say "run out" instead of "move to <iconname>" since not everyone uses icon assigned strat.
- Last boss of Siege of Boralus will now throttle slam tank warnings if multiple tenta [...]
New Features:Zuldazar Raid:
Crucible of Storms:
- Added full mod drycoded warning/timer support for both versions of Grong encounter.
- Added full mod drycoded warning/timer support for Frida/Kanye encounter.
Added preliminary support for remaining encounters in zone. No warnings yet, just basic combat detection and stats. (Updated to build 27985)
BfA World Bosses:
- Added preliminary support for zone and all bosses within. No warnings yet, just basic combat detection and stats.
- Updated Hailstone Construct timers to use real timers instead of AI
- Fixed regression in DBM-GUI from over 3 years ago that broke drop down menus in very niche DBM plugins like DBM-RaidLeadTools.
BfA World Bosses:
- Fixed bug where updateAllTimers function on MOTHER was missing the 8.5 side (10.9 top down, 8.5 ALL on mythic) ICD beams cause. Now timers should feel better regardless of how you do your pushes and interactions you get based on when she changes rooms. this SHOULD cover all her ICDs now and be last remaining bug with DBMs dynamically updating timers for this fight.
- Fixed Decaying Flesh and Thrumming Pulse not passing duration in namplate aura.
- Fixed missing voice pack sounds for two warnings on Jiarak
- Changed Gaze of G'huun warning to use airhorn by default. Users felt it sharing same sound as Malignant Growth didn't separate warnings enough. (Remember, you can always install a voice pack to get MUCH more separation and clarity in warnings)
- CN Local Update
- Kr Local Update
- German Local Update
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added new feature to Zek'voz that allows tank to tweak when taunt warning is shown. By default it is off, but if enabled, will show taunt warning immediately after Shatter instead of waiting for 2nd Void Lash.
- Updated timers/warnings for Mythic G'huun
- Added icon option for Bursting Boil to Mythic G'huun
- Added general announce for when chutes open on Fetid, since some like to know when the adds start to spawn. Special warnings are still for when they are attackable.
- Added Burrow timer to G'huun
BfA World Bosses:
- Added announces and timers for brews cast by Rummy Mancomb during council of captains encounter in Freehold
- Added Optional Interrupt (off by default) to trash warnings in MOTHERLOAD!! for Rock Lance
- Updated warnings/timers for Jiarak
- Fixed regression that'd cause the raid target index (icon) not to display next to player name on info frame in some cases
5 Man Dungions:
- Fixed yell countdown on mythic mythrax, it's 12 seconds there too now, not 8 like beta.
- Fixed initial timers for living weapon and ruin when leaving intermission on Mythic Mythrax
- Fixed some intermission timers on Mythrax
- Fixed Mythic Adds timers on Fetid, they were also 55 at one point, but they are 75 now :D
- Fixed infoframe on fetid to actually show correct health percentage and cast time remaining on enticing instead of 0 for health and total cast time
- Fixed Ranges being too big for fetid devourer. ranges aren't 20 and 8 anymore. they are 10 and 4. 12 and 6 used by DBM for 2 yard buffer
- Fixed bug where timers didn't cancel when a captain died during Council of Captains encounter in Freehold
- Fixed bug that'd cause Broadside warning text/sound not to show/play on lockwood in Siege of Boralus
- Fixed a bug where Slam warning on last boss of Siege of Boralus was on for everyone by default instead of just tanks. Only tanks need to see this warning because they should be aiming slams away from group.
- Changed Icon used for Blood Feast on Mythic Ghuun from 6 (square), to 7 (X). This was done so icons 1-6 could be reserved for Bursting Boil.
- Changed Decaying warning on Mythic Zul to no longer announce when on Crawgs. It'll only announce when it's on priority targets to cut down on announce spam. Nameplate auras and auto icon will of course still show where debuff is even for crawgs per usual.
- Changed option default for Crawg energy nameplate auras to [...]
- Add KeepMove and StopMove special warnings that can improve clarity of these types of mechanics
- Added some new wipe sounds, curtesy of Bwonsamdi
- Added a pre warning that eye beam is soon, 5 seconds before eye beams start going out.
- Added an auto range checker to zekvoz that will auto open 6 seconds before first eye beam, and auto close after 3rd eye beam has finished casting.
- Preliminary Mythic Mythrax updates from public logs.
- Finished Vectis infoframe update and enabled it. Should now include vector targets, icons, time remaining in addition to lingering stacks. Remember, lingering is sorted based on Option in vectis mod as well to sort either highest to lowest, or lowest to highest. Currently, the thought process in mind is default is now lowest so you can see who currently has omega debuff and who best candidates are to take it next all within same frame. However, if you are using a weak aura such as reloe's to do group based assignments, you may want to go use highest to lowest sort method instead so that info frame serves a different purpose and isn't redundant with weak aura.
- In addition, if you aren't using a Weak aura for group based tracking of lingering, DBM has that covered too if you want!. Go into Vectis options an enable the party only option at the bottom.
- Added a new boss mod scanner on engage for Vectis that will determine if there are any BW users in raid with assist in raid on pull and if there are, will locally disable all icon setting from DBM during encounter to ensure regardless of raid comps boss mod setup, only one mod will be setting icons on Omega Vector. DBM will then sync up yells and personal warnings to the icons set by BW. If no BW assists are in raid, DBM will perform it's own icons per normal.
- Added new optional special warning (with count) that is OFF by default, for contagion on Vectis. If you enable this, the regular warning for it will be squelched automatically. Intent with the optional warning is if you want to use it to help with raid cooldown assignments like using DBMs notes feature.
- Fix bonus roll filter so it doesn’t INCLUDE the difficulty you have it to set to (mythic filter was filtering mythic raids, heroic filter was filtering heroic raids, normal filter was filtering normal raids. filter is meant to filter BELOW your setting, not everything including setting)
- Fixed a bug where all the Roiling casts said 0 count in yells/warnings
- Fixed berserk timer on [...]