New Features:Tomb of Sargeras
- Added full mod for Goroth with some initial heroic test data (with mythic drycodes already in place)
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Demonic Inquisition
- Added full mod for Harjatan the Bludger with some initial heroic test data (with mythic drycodes already in place)
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Mistress Sassz'ine
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Sisters of the Moon
- Added 3 trash warnings
5 Man Dungeons:
- Elisande now has a slow time bubble timer too.
- Normal Elisande has a little more ring data.
- Added option to auto mark adds on Krosus
- Added a Leave nightwell timer to pull on elisande
- Court of stars spy helper now supports it, es, mx, de, fr, br localizations 100%
- Fixed a bug that caused sending syncs to BW (ie on behalf of krosus assist) not to work.
- Fixed bug on alluriel that caused Mark of Frost NP Auras not to work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the green/red auras were not applied to correct target on Mythic Star Auger. (regular star sign auras were unaffected)
- Fixed a bug where the localized option text for green/red auras was also missing.
- Fixed a bug where info frame did not hide on combat end with Star Auger
- Fixed a bug where empowered liquid hellfire timers wouldn't use the correct difficulty table (and result in incorrect timers) on Gul'dan
- Fixed lua error on Elisande that prevented mythic berserk timer from starting.
- Fixed a bug where auto range finder didn't open on krosus
- Fixed a bug with dispel voice warning on cenarius would never fire
- Fixed bug where Broken Isles mods didn't load for Levantus. (Sorry should have noticed this weeks ago but raids and ptr have been demanding of attention that it was missed)
5 Man Dungeons:
- Trio timers will have icons again.
- Trio chain reaction warning will have icon again and once again be a melee only by default like it was supposed to be.
- Fixed lua error on Vandros
- Refactored nameplate auras to support names or guids and prefer names when guids not needed (guids only needed for enemies/npcs/non party players). This is done to be more efficient. Make sure you also have latest KUI Nameplates if using KUI.
- Refactored nameplate auras to support multiple auras on a single nameplate. Special Credit to Kesava for a lot of help with this.
- Tichondrius Nameplate Auras will now force shut off at start of Night phase instead of when debuffs fade at end of it.
- Removed useles [...]
New FeaturesTomb of Sargeras
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Desolate Host
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Maiden of Vigilance
- Added support for Mythic Guldan, including phase 3 (credits to justw8 for sharing phase 3 stuff)
- Added Nameplate Aura for exploding scrubbers on Trilliax. Disables itself if Trillias Scrubber mod is installed.
- Fixed a regression in nameplate rewrite where the internal nameplate handling would not remove textures if a call to remove ALL textures at once was used instead of specific texture (such as star auger)
- Fixed DBM-Nameplate compatibility with ElvUI which does things a little funky.
5 man Dungeons
- Fixed a bug where Krosus told melee to always run out instead of only every 3rd slam
- Fixed a bug where timers on mythic anomaly were no longer correct at certain points, after blizzard introduced another fast phase to it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heavenly Crash warning on trash not to work correctly.
- Fixed couple different warnings in Maw of Souls that had bad spellids on the voice pack filters, causing those two alerts to play both sounds.
- Notice messages that users don't like can no longer be hooked/overwritten simply because users don't like them. DBM:AddMsg will now preserve a local untaintable version of function that'll be used by notices messages. If users don't like these messages they should address the issue they are conveying or explain a good reason why they can't/won't. I feel DBM is more than reasonable when it comes to messaging.
- Disabled mod reminder will no longer show at login, but it will still show on entering zone said mod would normally load in.
- Ablative Pulse was changed to be tank only warning by default. Anyone else welcome to turn it back on. Decision behind this is that the warning can be heavily spammy and distracting from things dps need to be focusing on instead on Elisande. Tanks for most part should be able to handle this ability on their own
- Bonds of Fel is now a count timer which will show cast count on Gul'dan.
- Several Cd timers changed to next timers on Gul'dan since they are precise.
Tomb of Sergaras
- Fairly large Spanish support update across most mods and core.
- Updated Demonic Inquisition from public logs.
- Updated Sasszine Pro-V from public logs
- Updated Sisters of the Moon from public logs
- Updated Desolate Host from public Logs
- Updated Fallen Avatar from public Logs/drycoded the rest.
- Updated Maiden of Vigilence from public logs
- Added felstomp GTFO and timer to Mythic Aluriel
- Added fellash pre warning and timer to Mythic Aluriel
- Added Winds timer to Mythic Guldan (untested drycode currently, using weird events)
- Elisande should have an RP timer now (at least for english users)
- Gul'dan should have an RP timer now (at least for english users)
- Added general announce for who picks up orb on Anomaly
- Added warning/announce/countdown for carrion nightmare on Tichondrius
- Added trash warning to interrupt Arcane Blast (maybe your tanks won't die as much now)
- Added trash warning for Searing Wound (maybe your tanks won't die as much now)
- Added dodge warning for Nighwell Discharge for weekly quest mob Nightwell Diviner
- Trilliax mod will now announce cleansing rage cast by imprint as well.
5 Man Dungeons
- Added mods for all 4 new world bosses on Broken Shore
- Added curse of witch countdown yell to Hatecoil
- Updated CoS Spy event to fully support even more languages, such asRussian. It should now be supported in ALL game languages thanks to tons of contributions from various people.
- DBM will now block "kill" syncs from other players in open world to prevent an issue where world boss combat would pre maturely end if people in your group (but in a different shard) killed same world boss you are still fighting in your own shard.
- Fixed a couple bugs where the early phase 3 detection for mythic guldan (one requiring yell) was wasn't working. It didn't effect mod too much since there is a backup phase detection, it just affected showing a single timer for Demon within.
- Fixed a bad spellId for Shockwave in scorpyron's Options
5 Man Dungeons
- Fixed a bug with one of Humongris' announces, announcing wrong spell name
- Fixed CN and TW locals for Sleeve messages in CoS Spy Event
- Fixed one clue bug for english female on CoS Spy Event
- Updated nameplates to split hostile/friendly nameplate enable callbacks. Mostly so fights like Trilliax don't force enable friendly nameplates for no reason, when auras are used only on hostiles. As an added bonus, ot [...]