5 Man Dungeons:
- Added timers/warnings/countdown for Helya’s breath
- Added timer/warnings for Helya's Torrent.
- Added audio countdown to Dagrul's Magma Wave
- Added audio countdown for Hyrja's shield of light.
- Added new warning for when an add Spawns on Odyn
- Added interrupt warning dark mending on BRH trash
- Added interrupt warning to Parjesh for restoration
- Added Creeping Doom warnings to Cordana
- Added warning for Undertow in Eye of Azshara trash module.
- Added audio countdown for Tank throw on Oakheart
- Added Eye spawn timers to Tormentium
- Added warning to face eyes when they are channeling to Tormentium
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed a bug where first Hyrja special timer was too long.
- Fixed a bug were Dagrul's Magma Wave warning/timers wouldn't always show.
- Fixed a bug where Hymdall Axe would warn wrong target. Blizzard seems to have broken mod ability to detect this target now so mod will no longer announce any target for this spell.
- Fixed Stance of mountain timer for Ularogg which broke when blizzard hotfixed him to start with a higher energy amount.
- Fixed toxic Wound timer on Serpentrix
- Fixed a bug where Cordana's vanish phase end would not be detected and update timers accordingly.
- Fixed Leap CD for Glaidalas
- Fixed bug where Glazers energize phase would not be detected properly
- Fixed a bug where Tormentium mod still told you to interrupt Soul tap on Mythic and Mythic plus difficulty. Instead, now mod will tell you to stop casting.
- Also fixed bug where timer was too slow on mythic difficulty for Tormentium's Soul tap.
- DBMs cinematic filter will no longer filter ANY cinematics in scenarios, period.
- DBM will now allow tanks to send pull timers in LFG whether they are leader or not. This restriction is lifted only in LFG because it’s only place you can NOT change/spoof your roll. In other difficulties someone can just right click name and say they are a tank to still abuse it so for none LFG restriction still stands.
- Odyn HUD now on by default to get max use while it still works.
- Refactored Tempest code on Odyn to try and more accurately predict the timers (the fight has SEVERAL variations and there is no way to know which variation is correct right away on pull)