- **Added a new and improved "CheckInterruptFilter" function. In addition to what it already did (only warned to interrupt if caster is your current target or focus) to now also check if your interrupt spell is actually available and not on cooldown. ALL mods for legion and BfA have been updated to use improved Interrupt filter so that DBM can still effectively warn you to interrupt if you can, but further suppress spam if you cannot. The behavior of this filter can be controlled by a new dropdown (http://mysticalos.com/images/DBM/dbm_ne ... filter.jpg) in Global filters & Disable Options.
- Updated first 5 bosses of Uldir with normal mode data and fixes.
- Updated many of the bosses from Mythic raid testing.
- Added some new trash warnings to Shrine of the Storm
- Added RP timer to last boss of shrine of the storm
- Added RP timers to Ring event in Freehold
- Added a new GTFO to freehold trash
- Added full drycodes for all bosses in King's Rest. These are preliminary and not complete until beta bugs stop breaking my character progression.
- Fixed some warning/timer bugs in Freehold
- Fixed some timers in waycrest Manor
- Fixed some timers in shrine of the storm.
- Shortened overcharge timer in arcway based on user report.
- Fine tune nameplate numbers for aggramar so adds don't go red so early. New values. Green until 35 energy then yellow until 70 energy. red until 90 energy and skull until 100.
**There are some exceptions to spell cooldown check.
- 1. Any interrupt rotation order, such as Coven, will NEVER filter interrupt warning even if your interrupt is on cooldown, because you still need to know what count it is in interrupt rotation and if it’s your turn. You need to still be able to vocalize to your raid “it’s mine, but someone else hit it”.
2. It only checks cooldowns of actual interrupt spells, not stuns or other forms of CC. As such, if cooldown based filter option is used on CCable mobs, it might end up suppressing an interrupt warning for a spell you could still prevent with shockwave or some other mechanic. As such, the cooldown based filter is NOT enabled for trash by default. The default option is to use focus/target filter always and spell cooldown on your interrupt spells only during BOSS fights. You can change drop down in options to INCLUDE trash if you wish, but be aware that in doing so, if your interrupt is on cooldown you will n [...]