- The timer object in DBM now supports built in countdown functionality. This allows you to set an audio countdown on ANY timer in any mod to use an audio countdown. Simply open GUI and go to timer in question and choose a count voice that timer will use. Be aware that many timers it makes sense to do so, will still have already enabled count voices by default. The old countdown objects have been removed from BFA mods and any timers that previously had countdowns will now have those default countdowns selected in new dropdown system. See Dev notes at bottom for more information.
- Improved the yell countdown object so it's easier to automate scanning time remaining on fly. This should help avoid countdowns that have wrong time for trolls, going forward. It's become apparent that in some cases the troll racial affects how fast a debuff that needs countdown yell, expires so going forward DBM is just going to default to this method instead of hard coded times.
- Added support for showing distance to target and title on DBM arrow. This makes DBM arrow far more useful for 3rd party use, or for use of /dway function as a quest helper.
- Where appropriate, DBM will now show Mythic journal icon on timers during boss fights for mythic only abilities.
- Preliminary azshara updates post testing. Still a lot more work to do for Stage 2-->3 intermission, Stage 3 and Stage 4
- Updated Ashvane, Sivara, radiance, and Queens Court mods from Mythic raid testing.
- Added warnings 2 abilities used during mekkatorque achievement
- Added warnings 2 abilities used during stormwall Blockade achievement
- Added missing mod for Wekemara
- Added missing load conditions for both world bosses in Nazjatar
- Fixed a possible addon sync abuse vulnerability that'd allow users to send fake world boss engaged messages to you via non bnet whisper syncs. DBM now auto rejects ANY whisper sync from someone who isn't on friends list or isn't in same group as you.
- Fixed bug where blast countdown yell on Cabal would count down somewhere between 2-3 when it wasn't supposed to.
- Fixed bug where Ivus boss name would be missing/incorrect in non english locals
- DBM will now automatically reject unsupported media paths registered to LibSharedMedia so that paths not supported by 8.2 are no longer included in DBM sound drop downs. DBM will now only accept file paths for media residing in within addons folder [...]