5 man Dungeons:
- Added user requested audio countdown for beams during intermission on Mythrax
- Further improved Taunt warning on Ghuun to now also mute if you are > 30 yards from other tank, to further reduce warning spam when you're purposely not swapping (because you're running an add out or positioning for an orb)
BfA World Bosses:
- Added user requested feature to auto mark skull on enemy that does NOT have lightning Shield during the Adderis and Aspix encounter in Temple of Sethraliss
Bug Fixes:BfA World Bosses:
- Improved shockwave warning with target scanning on ivus, enabling me to add a new personal warning if shockwave is on you and a chat bubble.
- Updated Ivus timers with live ones while at it.
- Fixed Ivus mod not loading/engaging properly
- By user request, added an auto icon option for eye beam targets.
- DBM will now better handle how Mythrax can sometimes completely skip a beam during intermission. If he does, DBM now detects this and starts a timer for next beam (if he skips a beam, it still goes on CD as if it was cast)
- Worked around a blizzard bug where ENCOUNTER_START becomes erratic if you skip/glitch mothers trash by pulling her through door with frozen orb or something. When you do this, ES starts to fire eroniously and can cause DBM to start having false boss engages. DBM will now ignore ENCOUNTER_START for mother to correct this and use alternate combat detection methods.
- Added additional code to zekvoz to deal with a super rare condition where stage change detection doesn’t work if boss is at 0 energy when he phases. Now if the energy reset isn't detected, a redundant backup method will fire few seconds later to still change the stage and update timers.
- Zekvoz will now play stage change voice pack alerts for voice pack users, something that was missing before.
- Updated TOC to 80100 for patch 8.1
- Total rewrite of vectis infoframe that should greatly improve presentation of information (if it works)
- On mythic difficulty it’s now hard coded to just show ALL names, instead of truncating list to 8 entries
- Unless the “show only party” option is enabled. lingering and vector lists are combined now. It’ll be a lingering list but if target also has vector it’ll show a special disease icon on them, what vector numbers they have, and how much time remains on their vector.
- If "show only party" is enabled, infoframe will still show the vector targets in a separate target list, as it did before, followed by just the list of lingering stacks for their party.
- Infoframe now uses a table cache for lingering infection instead of UnitDebuff checks to greatly reduce UnitDebuff usage.
- To accommodate rewrite, default lingering sort order is back to highest first instead of lowest.
- Taunt warning on Ghuun has had warning throttle changed from 3.5 second antispam to 5 second antispam so it feels a little less spammy if you can't actually swap the boss right away
- Blood host near you warning on Ghuun has been changed to require 11 yards or less range to affected player, down from 22 yards, to reduce spam from warnings that are on players who aren't that close to you.
- Changed ghuun big worm interrupt warning to be a count interrupt war [...]
New Features:Battle of Dazar'alor:
- Updated Jadefire Masters from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Conclave from mythic raid testing.
- Updated MekkaTorque from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Rastakhan from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Grong from mythic raid testing.
- Added full drycode for Jaina encounter and updated it from heroic raid testing (at least the phases that worked correctly, P 2.5/3 need work)
- Update P1 and P2 Opulence timers from Mythic & Normal Testing
- Added an optional (off by default) timer for the actual chutes opening (differs from the adds becoming attackable timer) to Fetid Devourer
5 Man Dungeons:
- Made DBM-Core more robust in restoring showQuestTrackingTooltips cvar (setting) in event some condition (such as reloadui/disconnect) etc prevent DBM from restoring it normally when EndCombat event fires.
- Fixed some BW sync bugs where DBM might send the sync to wrong addon channel and trigger a "not in raid" message.
- Fixed a critical regression for zhCN locals that caused any mod with a "switchcount" type warning (such as mythrax) to throw errors and not work correctly. This same regression also caused all stack count warnings to also be in english instead of zhCN localization (8.0.17)
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the thorns timer never showed up for any of the casts beyond first one.
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the crush timer could be wrong if the bosses cast of crush got interrupted before it finished (such as being dragged into fire). DBM will now start timer for NEXT cast only if the current cast is SUCCESSFUL to prevent this happening anymore.
- Fixed/Improved Dazar timers in kings rest by accounting for fact most of time he casts something, it triggers a 4.5-5 second ICD that delays other ability casts.
- Fixed several incomplete/missing timers on Mchimba in kings rest
- Fixed Lucre's Call and Spit Gold timers so they are more accurate on Golden Serpent in Kings Rest
5 Man Dungeons:
- Changed GTFO on taloc to disable if tank spec and it's intermission, same way it already disabled if tank spec and taloc is throwing hammer. (8.0.17)
- The irontide run away warning in shrine of the storm will now show/play when it's applied to mob instead of when it's cast. This should prevent spam/false warning if cast is repeatedly interrupted via various CC effects.
Battle for Dazar'alor
- DBM's AI timer feature is now even better learning newer/better first timers of fight.
- Added full mod drycode for Flamefist and the Illuminated/Grimfang and Firecaller encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing.
- Added full mod drycode for Stormwall Blockade encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Treasure Guardian encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Conclave of the Chosen encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Mekkatorgue encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Rastakhan encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Updated encounter Ids for Grong and Duo encounters to latest PTR build
- Add explosive corruption icon option to Ghuun (off by default, it’ll conflict with bursting boil if enabled on mythic, but non mythic raiders may want to opt into enabling it)
- Fixed Spirit or Redemption filter so it actually filters it as a buff, not a debuff. This should fix it so info frames that are supposed to ignore it and GTFOs that are supposed to ignore it, actually do so.
- Fixed a bug where dual spec profiles were not disabled by default for warlocks and rogues, like intended.
- Fixed a regression that caused spammed lua errors on infoframe on Mythrax. (8.0.15)
5 man Dungeons
- Fixed bug where matrix on infoframe on mythic Ghuun would not show both players holding a matrix (and instead just showing one of them twice).
- Fixed a bug where dark purpose could feel spammy if multiple ghuun spawns target you at once
- Adjusted first bursting boil timer of P2 mythic Ghuun which is actually 14-18 second variable timer.
- Fixed bug where tidesage council interrupt warnings in shrine of the storm would be spammy for some users. It's only intended to warn you if your interrupt is ready.
- Fixed bug where the switch warning for adds on gorok tul in waycrest manor would say to switch to add before it's actually attackable. now it'll say to switch when it's spawned, not during the cast that spawns it.
- Fixed the blood mirror timer, which was missing for Elder Leaxa's 2nd and later casts in Underrot
- range check will now refresh twice as often, so it feels more fluid, especially when in radar mode.
- Changed GTFO warnings for every mod included in DBM c [...]
New Features:Zuldazar Raid
- Frida/Kanae updated from heroic raid testing.
- Grong updated from heroic raid testing
BfA World Bosses:
- Added missing respawn times to Taloc, Ghuun and Zul
- Updated InfoFrame on zul to include Corrupted Blood stacks on mythic difficulty.
- Added an icon option override to Vectis for ADVANCED users to use if they are sure there are no conflicts with BW in the raid, to still allow DBM to set icons
- Added short text to some mythrax timers that will be used if "use short text" option is enabled.
- Added interrupt helper to Mythrax that counts casts per big add
- Updated Tzane
- Updated Yanajz finally with real timers (instead of AI. First time boss was up I accidentally deleted my logs :)
- Added Ivus mod drycode for both faction versions of encounter
- Fixed a regression that caused the timer option "use short name when available" to not actually do anything, even when the timer object had a short name available. This should cause a lot of mods that had short names, to finally start using them again.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed bug where counter on Matrix warning for Ghuun in ANNOUNCE (not info frame) would be one off
- Fixed a regression that caused some chat yells to start appearing in non mythic again on fetid for debuffs that don't spread. This isn't a recent regression but only recently reported. Sorry I am slow catching things right now. Please continue to report bugs like this until I am back in full swing of things.
- Improve ghuun mythic timer accuracy by fixing bugs and accounting for additional variables
- Fixed a bug with timer update code for breath when fetid devourer eats an add.
- Fixed a bug where tank shear defensive warning on Mythrax was firing on cast end instead of cast start
- Fixed missing Tidal surge timer on Darkfathom in Siege of Boralus
- Fixed Demolisher Terror timer on final boss of siege of boralus so it's more accurate.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Changed Void Echos special warning on Mythic Mythrax to be off by default to reduce overall feeling of announce spam. Added a Generic warning count warning to take it's place when special warning is off. If special warning gets enabled, generic warning will auto filter.
- Changed voice pack warning for Imminent Ruin to generically say "run out" instead of "move to <iconname>" since not everyone uses icon assigned strat.
- Last boss of Siege of Boralus will now throttle slam tank warnings if multiple tenta [...]