- Updated audio countdown object in timers to support custom countdowns for everything (just like special warnings). This means that you are no longer limited to 3 voices, you can actually have unlimitted voices during an encounter via the mod dropdowns. There are still 3 core voice options which will be used as defaults, exactly like special warnings work, and just like special warnings, you can define those default voices in core spoken alert setup.
- A new built in countdown option has been added. SmoothMcGroove!
- Added countdown yells for tank debuffs on Sivara
- Added Berserk timers for Sivara, Behemoth, Radiance, Ashvane, Orgozoa, Queen Azshara, Za'qul, and Court (mythic Court only)
- Added support for Heroic Arathi Warfront (Alliance - Rokhan)
- Fixed lua errors in iconSet within DBM-Core
- Fixed Arcing Current detection on Mythic Orgozoa
- Possibly Fixed Decree aggregation on Azshara (attempt number 3)
- Changed default voice for count 3 from Pewsey to Smooth. The audio quality in Smooth is just better for a built in default. Pewsey voice didn't go anywhere don't worry.
- The Azeroth (BfA) mod now sorts bosses into sub cats.