New Features:Tomb of Sargeras
Bug Fixes:Tomb of Sargeras
- Added icon marking to Incorporeal Shot on sisters of the moon
- Added icons and icon based yells to dark mark and made sure compatible with BW marking for fallen Avatar
- Added taunt warnings to phase 2 desolate host to tell tanks to taunt boss when their realms soak is next soak, after previous realm has soaked theirs.
Changes:Tomb of Sargeras
- Fixed yell not working for shadowy blades on Fallen Avatar
- Fixed wrong warning type/voice on singularity for Kil'Jaeden
- Fixed more timers that were slightly off on Fallen Avatar
- Fixed more missing/off timers on Kil"jaeden
- Fixed some more Desolate Host timers
- Fixed phase 3 Consuming Hunger on Sasszine
- Fixed first hydra shot timer on sasszine in each phase
- Fixed missing spell ID on dark mark timer that caused timer not to continue after first cast on fallen avatar
- Fixed infoframe on fallen avatar so it actually shows boss power
- Fixed phase 2 detection for fallen avatar if maiden dies instead of heals the avatar
- Removed all target/personal warnings for touch of sargeras, there is no way to detect that so those specific warnings were useless
- Fixed comet and spike timers on Goroth. They no longer share a Cd with random orders and now each have their own consistent timer
- Split Shadowy Reflections timers on KJ into multiple timers instead of one for all types
- Made corrupted matrix warning more clear so it says “move to Pylon beam” not “move to target” on Fallen Avatar
[*Changed icons used by shadowy blades to start at 1 instead of 3 on Fallen avatar[/list]
New Features:Tomb of Sargeras
Bug Fixes:Tomb of Sargeras
- Added stack warning to below realm during demonic inquisition
- Added phase 2 detection and timers for Desolate Host
- Added Icon marking for Soulbind on Desolate Host
- Added yell to tormenting Cries on Desolate Host
- Added Target Announce to give all shadowy Blades targets on Fallen Avatar, in addition to a personal warning/yell.
- Added icon option for shadowy blades on fallen avatar as well.
- Added audio countdowns to both hammers on Maiden
- Added countdown for rupture realities on Fallen Avatar (phase 2 only, phase 1 has too much variation, upwards of 7 seconds).
- Added a new timer/countdown and warning for tanks to move maiden to new beams when they change locations on Fallen Avatar
- Added new icon option to maiden to auto mark tanks their respective soak colors (green triangle for fel and gold star for light). These icons will automatically keep tanks marked their correct stack colors to help rest of raid out.
- Added proper phase 1.5, 2, 2.5 and phase 3 support to Kil Jaeden mod. this includes lots of new timers/warnings, and bugfixes. if I was verbose about the changes, I could double size of change log, plus I didn't actually write all changes down, :)
- Added auto icon setting for bursting & Focused dreadflame on Kil Jaeden
- Added infoframe to kil Jaeden to show who's not safe in a rift during darkness cast.
- Fixed comet double message from UNIT_AURA changes on goroth, (now has a valid CLEU event anyways)
also fixed timer related to them moving comet UNIT event to a diff timing.
- Fixed range checker showing 30 instead of 10 on LFR/normal Goroth (note 30 is used because there is no 25-29 item to use for anything less)
- Fixed hydra shot warning giving number instead of name on Sasszine
- Fixed info frame not hiding on combat end during Sisters of the Moon (still have to fix it being blank instead of showing absorbs remaining on players/boss.
- Fixed timer accuracy on Demonic Inquisition by updating them on fly after any ability cast
- Fixed Calcified Quills timer showing on normal/LFR difficulty demonic inquisition
- Fixed bug with friggid blows stack warning not giving correct counts on Harjatan
- Fixed warning icon for Devouring Maw warning on sasszine
- Fixed phased realm detection on Desolate Host
- Fixed missing spellId causing Wailing Souls warnings/timers not to work on Desolate Host
- Fixed some incorrect timers on Desolate Host
- Fixed info frame and range frames from showing even if disabled on Desolate Host
- Fi [...]
- Added support for additional Timewalking difficulty index (likely used for raids like black temple or outdoor world bosses)
- Added generic GTFO warning to be used on future encounters to consolidate having redundant options for 4-5 diff "You're standing in bad" warnings into one.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added more Heroic Anomaly timer data.
- Added taunt warning to taunt elisande if Conflexive Burst is applied to tank currently tanking Elisande.
- Added missing stomp warning for the weekly world quest protector type mob
Bug Fixes:Tomb of Sargeras
- Added another trash warning to Cathedral of eternal night
- Corrected some timers on mythic difficulty that changed in most recent raid testing.
- Some bug fixes and lua errors fixed
- Removed chat message that'd show when you got call of night (on botanist) that should have been removed months ago that explained how to use HUD/Radar together for it (both of which have been features that haven't worked since nighthold beta). My main is a tank, PLEASE report bugs like this to me. This should have been fixed MUCH sooner. :\
- Fixed bug where the pre warning for running to wall on mythic elisande for singularity was on by default for healers. It's now ranged DPS only by default. Also fixed a bug where the voice alert actually went off for everyone regardless of settings for run to wall pre warning.
- Fixed bug where count was not displayed correctly in beam timer during tichondrius night phase.
- Fixed bug where Spanning Singularity timers would not start any timers or show warnings on NORMAL difficulty in phase 2 and phase 3 Elisande.
- Also fixed another bug where timer/countdown for LAST singularity of phase 2-3 Elisande would not start in any difficulty. (This bug was only reported to me within last few days so it's gone unnoticed for months).
- Fixed a bug where info frame would remain open on a guldan wipe
- Artifact challenge kills/wipes will now report boss HP %.
- Changed /dway (DBMs built in waypoint arrow function) to cancel arrow within 1 yard of destination instead of 0.5 yards to make it less strict on clearing.
- Changed voice sound file used on botanist for Call of night to no longer give position assignments and instead just say you are targetted.
- The voice pack alert for big adds spawning in phase 3 mythic guldan will now also speak add count after "big mob".
- Removed "thing" timer on star auger since it was redundant to grav [...]
- Added a new checkbox to Global disables that now lets you disable all LOGIN messages (the one time messages: WHATS NEW, VOICE PACK RECOMMENDED, LOCALIZERS NEEDED, HOW TO BEGIN USING DBM, ETC), update notifications (no matter how out of date DBM is), and mod recommendations (for zones you enter for which mods exist but you do not have them installed). Dev Note 1
- Added a feature to globally disable sounds (ONLY sounds) in dbm via "/dbm silent" as a toggle.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added audio countdown for Visions on mythic phase 3 guldan
- Added pre warning to Mythic Elisande for ranged to run to edge of room 5 seconds before singularity
- Added 5 additional trash warnings to CoEN dungeon for Shadow Wave, Dread Scream, Choking Vines, Tome of everlasting Silence, and Lumbering Crash
- Added audio countdown to chaos cast on Domatrax
- Added actual warnings/timers to Flatsam mod.
ChangesCore:Nighthold (Dev Note 2)
- More fixes for bad winds timers on Mythic guldan because I can't count (timers were right, 2 of em started in wrong place still)
- Mythic Phase 3 guldan wipes will now report 1/2 bosses defeated instead of 0/2 (if you are in phase 3, you are 1/2 yay). It'll also always report demon withins health in phase 3, not guldans or nil.
- Fixe some timers that didn't have count in them (and instead showed a 0) in mythic phase 3 guldan
- Fixed voice pack option default for arcanoslash on trilliax so it's no longer telling non tanks to pop defensives
- Changed countdown voice for Crash on phase 3 mythic guldan and changed it to tank only by default.
- Change all phase 3 mythic countdowns to start at 6 seconds (up from 4). Note, if using an overwatch or heroes voice, those counts can only start from 5.
- Eliminated some minor redundancies on guldan mythic such as having two timers for demon within phase starting instead of one (time til cast begins and then cast timer). Now it's just one single cast timer that covers both.
- Purified Essence [...]
- Added trash warning for Chosen Fate
5 man Dungeons
- First winds timer should now be correct on mythic guldan instead of basically being a pre warning for 2nd one by mistake
- Timers for FelLord Kuraz & Dzorykx should now cancel if you phase guldan on mythic before they spawns (Kuraz skipable now, Dzorykx is just future planning for solo raids).
- Venom GTFO on spider boss in arcway now says venom not blink strike
- Withered Jim should now report boss health in status messages and no longer report kills as wipes
- Lowed CD for fear on Shartos. It may be a scaling timer based on group size. If so timer may still not be very accurate.
- DBM will no longer display Bigwigs/DBM icon conflict message on raid join if you run both mods and are NOT promoted to assistant. However if you do have assist it'll now display conflict message EVERY boss pull to make sure you see it/resolve it. Having icons turned on in both mods when you actually do have assist creates issues and DBM will repeatedly warn you every pull until you disable icons in EITHER mod (yes DBM detects BW icon setting as well, you can turn off icons in DBM OR BW and DBM will detect it and stop showing message). TLDR, let ONLY Bigwigs or ONLY DBM set raid marks, not both or you'll get reminded until you fix it.
- Some countdowns on Star Auger now start countdown sooner.
- Changed elisande bubble timers to accommodate May 2/3 changes to how long they last.
- Changed bonds of fel timer and countdown on Guldan to be for cast START for tanks (while remaining cast FINISH for everyone else still) since tanks care about this at a different timer from everyone else.
- Changed submerge to a target scan/personal warning on Si'vash