- Updated infoframe to be dual compatible with live and 8.x UnitBuff/UnitDebuff api changes
- Updated some map check functions to be compatible with 8.x map api changes.
- Synced boss names and dungeon/encounter IDs with latest alpha build
- Added full mod drycode for Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth
- Added full mod drycode for Taloc the Corrupted
- Added full mod drycode for MOTHER (many mechanics missing do to number of spellIds and possible periodic triggers, drycoding could result in heavy spam so some mechanics are omitted from drycode and will only appear in final mod)
- Add auto pre special warning for rage/fear soon to Mythic Argus. it will also auto toggle range finder before rages go out and auto hide it after they go out (if you aren’t affected by rage). It won’t run at all for tanks
- Added a nameplate helper to Aggramar that will show 1 of 4 icons over nameplates of embers based on energy of ember. Green for 1-30. Yellow For 30-60. Red for 60-90 and meaner skull/red for 90-100 for "gonna boom soon". These icons don't currently display actual energy numbers since DBM still only has very basic nameplate icon functionality and not nameplate text features. If kui/tidyplates ever add support for energy based tracking/callbacks to display numbers though that's something DBM could invest time in supporting.
5 man Dungeons
- Preliminary support added for 3 world bosses in Kul Tiras. Combat detection and auto loading is a go. Actual warnings not yet added.
- Added warnings/timers for all bosses in Waycrest Manor
- Reverted/cleaned up some of DBMs async compatible code since async take 2 (introduced in 8.x alpha) is quite different and no longer withholds spellname on GetSpellInfo requests (instead it withholds spell description, which DBM never uses outside of DBM-GUI).
- Reclassify target switches as role warnings not other target warnings. Target warnings generally means events affecting other players, while switch warnings are warnings for a role (dps or tank) to swap to a new non player target. (Option sorting in GUI is also sorted by classification so this just means target switch warnings will now appear under "role" announce options.)
- **For time being, the more advanced prediction on Aggramar has been disabled on mythic do to bugs where aggramar could sometimes not follow his "must use all 4 combos before repeating any of them" rule. DBM will continue to show correct com [...]
ChangesUldir5 Man dungeonsBug Fixes:Core:
- Added generic cast announce to cosmic Beacon casts (user request).
- Fixed a bug where dungeon music would clear if a ready check was performed. Apparently blizzard clears PlayMusic() on ready checks.
- Fixed a bug where the two mythic difficulty music filters shared a bool and caused them to toggle incorrectly.
- Fixed timer for Cosmic Beacon so it's actually set as "interrupt" type with interrupt inline icon instead of a generic "targeted debuff" timer
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed Parsing of little wigs Court of Stars clues. I guess everyone assumed it wasn't a feature so no one reported it was broken. Cross mod compatibility was considered and It was a feature, it just didn't work right cause of missing arg. :\. Bug is fixed now. Thanks for report Deadlystrike!
- Expanded Event Sounds feature to support dungeon/raid music.
- Added callback events to DBM-Core for when DBM would start/stop music so that 3rd party mods can more easily implement their own version of boss/dungeon music as they see fit. This gives users the option to not use DBM for music playback but mod of their choice provided it listens to/supports these callbacks
- Added just small amount of build in song media options for encounter and dungeon music lists so they aren't blank if users didn't install any of optional media (https://wow.curseforge.com/search?search=dbm+event) yet.
- Added support for an argus repopper macro (no automation, RL has to use run macro to activate. It will be ignored if not sent by raid leader). Macro is /run DBM:GetModByName("2031"):SendSync("Release")
5 Man Dungeons:
- Cleaned up and improved Event Sounds options to merge "random" options into the drop downs instead of unnecessary checkboxes
- Victory sounds option has been force reset and changed to completely disabled by default do to how unpopular feature was.
- Added new warning for Scythe on Harbaron in Maw of Souls, by user request.
- Fixed Sound Event option to filter music on mythic difficulty so it actually works instead of doing nothing. "Mythic" vs "mythic" mistake that made this bug easy to miss and not get catch by auto validation. Unfortunately a new bug appeared where the second music filter is tied to same bool as first so filters still a bit buggy. Fully fixed in 7.3.26
- Fixed missing voice pack sound for Edge of Annihilation on Mythic Argus
- Fixed missing countdown option for Mythic version of final phase scythe on Argus
- *Added several validation checks to DBM to find and on the fly fix coding mistakes that can happen do to typos, copy and paste mistakes, or invalid arg counts/orders.
Added new Event Sounds options panel that allows you to now set different for Encounter Engage, Encounter Victory, and Encounter Wipe. It also lets you even use battle music. Even more events and sound options may be added in future. Features work by https://youtube.com/smoothmcgroove (more coming soon™). Other additional media can already be downloaded via https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/dea ... sound-pack .
5 Man Dungeons
- Full Fetid Devourer drycode of preliminary warnings/timers/features
- Full Blood of G'huun drycode of preliminary warnings/timers/features
- Basic combat/stats support for all other encounters
- Some data updates to boss names and encounterIds etc from latest alpha patches
- The notice messages that mods are available for zone/boss you are currently in will now display in old content if you are at that contents level cap in addition to displaying in TW difficulty. These messages will now also always be displayed instead of only being displayed once.
- More stuff was manually localized on Argus encounter do to auto localisiation by spellIds not always being accurate in non english languages. Caveat, now all the languages DBM doesn't have support for will now display even more timers/yells in english instead of auto localized text. Correct english is better than invalid translations though.
- Avatar of Aggramar on Argus encounter has been made excempt from the default "target" warning filter
- Yell countdowns for burst, blight, and bomb will now start from 4 instead of 3 on Argus
- Pruned special warnings for Jetsam on Flotsam since there really isn't enough time to dodge it (nor does it really do any damage). This warning if anything was just yell spammy and personal warning spammy when soloing.
- Fixed a bug where announce icons were no longer showing spell icons and instead all showing generic wisp icon.
- Fixed a bug where the the target table in announce object was still filled with names even though target filter was enabled, then never wiped (because wipe is done on announce show). This would actually leak few bytes of memory every time a target warning was never shown. It'd only add up to a few kilobytes at most after 4 hours of raiding, but a leak is a leak and this is now fixed.
- Fix [...]
- Added new countdown option (on by default) for Sargeras' Gaze on Mythic Argus
- Added new countdown option (OFF by default) for P1 and P2 scythe to Argus
- Combo yells (such as fear + sentence) will now use red text to more easily discern them. This applies to all current and future mods that use combo yells object
- Changed countdown voice used for soulbomb and Module's on Argus encounter to improve compatibility with additional countdown options
- Changed some yells to be even shorter on Argus encounter to really shorten yell text to be as clear but as short as possible. Playername is not that important for rage/fear/chains.
- Fixed Flare timer in all mythic stages of aggramar to not be about 1-2 seconds slow
- Fixed first Ravenous Blaze Timer after a combo to not be too fast in stage 2 and stage 3 Mythic Aggramar
- Fixed regression from 7.3.22 update that caused Sentence of Sargeras timer to break on Mythic Argus because of using same variable name for the timers table for sentence and fear + sentence combo yell.
- Fixed tank swap code for argus so it makes sure you taunt at 2-3 stacks if debuff will fade before next scythe, instead of waiting for debuff to fade first. This should fix serious issue where it wasn’t warning at 2 stacks on mythic