New Features:Battle of Dazar'alor:
- Updated Jadefire Masters from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Conclave from mythic raid testing.
- Updated MekkaTorque from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Grong from mythic raid testing.
- Added full drycode for Jaina encounter
5 Man Dungeons:
- Made DBM-Core more robust in restoring showQuestTrackingTooltips cvar (setting) in event some condition (such as reloadui/disconnect) etc prevent DBM from restoring it normally when EndCombat event fires.
- Fixed some BW sync bugs where DBM might send the sync to wrong addon channel and trigger a "not in raid" message.
Changes:5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the thorns timer never showed up for any of the casts beyond first one.
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the crush timer could be wrong if the bosses cast of crush got interrupted before it finished (such as being dragged into fire). DBM will now start timer for NEXT cast only if the current cast is SUCCESSFUL to prevent this happening anymore.
- Fixed/Improved Dazar timers in kings rest by accounting for fact most of time he casts something, it triggers a 4.5-5 second ICD that delays other ability casts.
- Fixed several incomplete/missing timers on Mchimba in kings rest
- Fixed Lucre's Call and Spit Gold timers so they are more accurate on Golden Serpent in Kings Rest
- The irontide run away warning in shrine of the storm will now show/play when it's applied to mob instead of when it's cast. This should prevent spam/false warning if cast is repeatedly interrupted via various CC effects.
Battle for Dazar'alor
- DBM's AI timer feature is now even better learning newer/better first timers of fight.
- Added full mod drycode for Flamefist and the Illuminated/Grimfang and Firecaller encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing.
- Added full mod drycode for Stormwall Blockade encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Treasure Guardian encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Conclave of the Chosen encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Mekkatorgue encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Added full mod drycode for Rastakhan encounter and updated it as much as possible from heroic testing
- Updated encounter Ids for Grong and Duo encounters to latest PTR build
- Add explosive corruption icon option to Ghuun (off by default, it’ll conflict with bursting boil if enabled on mythic, but non mythic raiders may want to opt into enabling it)
- Fixed Spirit or Redemption filter so it actually filters it as a buff, not a debuff. This should fix it so info frames that are supposed to ignore it and GTFOs that are supposed to ignore it, actually do so.
- Fixed a bug where dual spec profiles were not disabled by default for warlocks and rogues, like intended.
- Fixed a regression that caused spammed lua errors on infoframe on Mythrax. (8.0.15)
5 man Dungeons
- Fixed bug where matrix on infoframe on mythic Ghuun would not show both players holding a matrix (and instead just showing one of them twice).
- Fixed a bug where dark purpose could feel spammy if multiple ghuun spawns target you at once
- Adjusted first bursting boil timer of P2 mythic Ghuun which is actually 14-18 second variable timer.
- Fixed bug where tidesage council interrupt warnings in shrine of the storm would be spammy for some users. It's only intended to warn you if your interrupt is ready.
- Fixed bug where the switch warning for adds on gorok tul in waycrest manor would say to switch to add before it's actually attackable. now it'll say to switch when it's spawned, not during the cast that spawns it.
- Fixed the blood mirror timer, which was missing for Elder Leaxa's 2nd and later casts in Underrot
- range check will now refresh twice as often, so it feels more fluid, especially when in radar mode.
- Changed GTFO warnings for every mod included in DBM c [...]
New Features:Zuldazar Raid
- Frida/Kanae updated from heroic raid testing.
- Grong updated from heroic raid testing
BfA World Bosses:
- Added missing respawn times to Taloc, Ghuun and Zul
- Updated InfoFrame on zul to include Corrupted Blood stacks on mythic difficulty.
- Added an icon option override to Vectis for ADVANCED users to use if they are sure there are no conflicts with BW in the raid, to still allow DBM to set icons
- Added short text to some mythrax timers that will be used if "use short text" option is enabled.
- Added interrupt helper to Mythrax that counts casts per big add
- Updated Tzane
- Updated Yanajz finally with real timers (instead of AI. First time boss was up I accidentally deleted my logs :)
- Added Ivus mod drycode for both faction versions of encounter
- Fixed a regression that caused the timer option "use short name when available" to not actually do anything, even when the timer object had a short name available. This should cause a lot of mods that had short names, to finally start using them again.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed bug where counter on Matrix warning for Ghuun in ANNOUNCE (not info frame) would be one off
- Fixed a regression that caused some chat yells to start appearing in non mythic again on fetid for debuffs that don't spread. This isn't a recent regression but only recently reported. Sorry I am slow catching things right now. Please continue to report bugs like this until I am back in full swing of things.
- Improve ghuun mythic timer accuracy by fixing bugs and accounting for additional variables
- Fixed a bug with timer update code for breath when fetid devourer eats an add.
- Fixed a bug where tank shear defensive warning on Mythrax was firing on cast end instead of cast start
- Fixed missing Tidal surge timer on Darkfathom in Siege of Boralus
- Fixed Demolisher Terror timer on final boss of siege of boralus so it's more accurate.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Changed Void Echos special warning on Mythic Mythrax to be off by default to reduce overall feeling of announce spam. Added a Generic warning count warning to take it's place when special warning is off. If special warning gets enabled, generic warning will auto filter.
- Changed voice pack warning for Imminent Ruin to generically say "run out" instead of "move to <iconname>" since not everyone uses icon assigned strat.
- Last boss of Siege of Boralus will now throttle slam tank warnings if multiple tenta [...]
New Features:Zuldazar Raid:
Crucible of Storms:
- Added full mod drycoded warning/timer support for both versions of Grong encounter.
- Added full mod drycoded warning/timer support for Frida/Kanye encounter.
Added preliminary support for remaining encounters in zone. No warnings yet, just basic combat detection and stats. (Updated to build 27985)
BfA World Bosses:
- Added preliminary support for zone and all bosses within. No warnings yet, just basic combat detection and stats.
- Updated Hailstone Construct timers to use real timers instead of AI
- Fixed regression in DBM-GUI from over 3 years ago that broke drop down menus in very niche DBM plugins like DBM-RaidLeadTools.
BfA World Bosses:
- Fixed bug where updateAllTimers function on MOTHER was missing the 8.5 side (10.9 top down, 8.5 ALL on mythic) ICD beams cause. Now timers should feel better regardless of how you do your pushes and interactions you get based on when she changes rooms. this SHOULD cover all her ICDs now and be last remaining bug with DBMs dynamically updating timers for this fight.
- Fixed Decaying Flesh and Thrumming Pulse not passing duration in namplate aura.
- Fixed missing voice pack sounds for two warnings on Jiarak
- Changed Gaze of G'huun warning to use airhorn by default. Users felt it sharing same sound as Malignant Growth didn't separate warnings enough. (Remember, you can always install a voice pack to get MUCH more separation and clarity in warnings)
- CN Local Update
- Kr Local Update
- German Local Update
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added new feature to Zek'voz that allows tank to tweak when taunt warning is shown. By default it is off, but if enabled, will show taunt warning immediately after Shatter instead of waiting for 2nd Void Lash.
- Updated timers/warnings for Mythic G'huun
- Added icon option for Bursting Boil to Mythic G'huun
- Added general announce for when chutes open on Fetid, since some like to know when the adds start to spawn. Special warnings are still for when they are attackable.
- Added Burrow timer to G'huun
BfA World Bosses:
- Added announces and timers for brews cast by Rummy Mancomb during council of captains encounter in Freehold
- Added Optional Interrupt (off by default) to trash warnings in MOTHERLOAD!! for Rock Lance
- Updated warnings/timers for Jiarak
- Fixed regression that'd cause the raid target index (icon) not to display next to player name on info frame in some cases
5 Man Dungions:
- Fixed yell countdown on mythic mythrax, it's 12 seconds there too now, not 8 like beta.
- Fixed initial timers for living weapon and ruin when leaving intermission on Mythic Mythrax
- Fixed some intermission timers on Mythrax
- Fixed Mythic Adds timers on Fetid, they were also 55 at one point, but they are 75 now :D
- Fixed infoframe on fetid to actually show correct health percentage and cast time remaining on enticing instead of 0 for health and total cast time
- Fixed Ranges being too big for fetid devourer. ranges aren't 20 and 8 anymore. they are 10 and 4. 12 and 6 used by DBM for 2 yard buffer
- Fixed bug where timers didn't cancel when a captain died during Council of Captains encounter in Freehold
- Fixed bug that'd cause Broadside warning text/sound not to show/play on lockwood in Siege of Boralus
- Fixed a bug where Slam warning on last boss of Siege of Boralus was on for everyone by default instead of just tanks. Only tanks need to see this warning because they should be aiming slams away from group.
- Changed Icon used for Blood Feast on Mythic Ghuun from 6 (square), to 7 (X). This was done so icons 1-6 could be reserved for Bursting Boil.
- Changed Decaying warning on Mythic Zul to no longer announce when on Crawgs. It'll only announce when it's on priority targets to cut down on announce spam. Nameplate auras and auto icon will of course still show where debuff is even for crawgs per usual.
- Changed option default for Crawg energy nameplate auras to [...]