Battle of Dazar'Alor:
- Added new slash command "/dbm infoframe" specifically for showing/hiding infoframe for the purpose of moving/adjusting it's position out of combat. This was always possible through general options GUI via a button, but button was tucked away in part of GUI users never really ventured and this will be easier to direct other users to do going forward.
- Added a new cinematic block option, "only during boss fights" and make it the new default.
This is because blizzard still puts multiple cut scenes on SAME map with no unique movie IDs, causing it to be too difficult to distinguish these two scenes from one another. Users are welcome to use any of old options such as "always" or “after once”, but “after once” is just not reliable until blizzard makes API less useless in identifying unique cut scenes that occur in same map
- Significant updates across ALL mods in new raid based on fresh live data and rigorous hours of new testing. Was too busy to do a verbose list for this update, just assume MUCH was updated (and much more will continue to be worked on throughout this week and next)
- in addition to new command for infoframe, the old command "/dbm unlock" which used to only unlock timer bars for moving around, now also unlocks infoframe and range frame for moving around as well.
Battle of Dazar'Alor:
- Fixed a bug where auto logging feature wouldn't log fights in BoD or CoS
- Tons of bug fixes to many encounters in raid, in addition to all the feature updates.
- Additional bug fixes to many encounters in raid, in addition to all the feature updates. (8.1.4, 8.1.5, 8.1.6)
New Features:Battle of Dazar'alor:
Crucible of Storms
- Added new smart taunt warnings for Grong that will auto handle all possible tank combos he can do in an intelligent manner that minimizes needless tank damage or boss movement, while avoiding taunts when not absolutely necessary.
- Rule 1: if at any time, one tank gets 2 stacks of rend, the other tank will be told to taunt. This will only happen for rend rend smash or smash rend rend or rend rend rend. The reason being, we don't want any one tank to take 3 stacks of rend or to take 2 stacks of rend AND take the throw dot too. Rend smash rend, or rend smash smash or smash smash rend will trigger no swap warnings.
- Rule 2: Any time Crush is applied to a tank as first or second cast in combo, it'll tell other tank to taunt. 3rd cast if it applies crushed will never have a warning. No reason to swap for crush/smash if all 3 casts of combo have completed.
- Rule 3: There will ALWAYS be a taunt warning once DBM identifies who the throw victim is, so that the person not being thrown can always taunt the boss and keep grong still.
- Added mod for Restless Cabal based on heroic testing.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added an audio countdown to Eye beam on Zek'voz
- Added audio countdowns to Zul finally.
- Added a dispel warning to Alunza in Atal'Dazar if you have offensive magic dispel.
Battle of Dazar'alor:
- *The countdown timer text used by pull timers has had the following changes:
- The numbers above 10 will no longer appear at all.
- The numbers 6-10 will now display as small numbers, while 5-1 will be large ones
- The hour glass that used to show at end is now gone.
- There are no longer any swishing or cling audio played by the countdown timer text when game SFX are turned on
- Reduced spam on Champion of Light encounter do to changes in frequency some abilities are cast.
5 Man Dun [...]
- Cleaned up unused, non working, or commented out code across all mod (no change on user end, just my every post raid tier cleanup)
- Changed phase change code for zek'voz to use much cleaner Encounter Event combat log spell, allowing me to remove both the energy tracker and the hacky backup phase detection when energy checker failed (ie when the boss phase changed when at 0 energy)
- Since I was already in the vectis infoframe code fixing the bug below, I decided to add a green color to debuff counter for vector targets for more clarity
- I also changed info frame to be full size in normal Vectis as well, but shrank it smaller LFR
5 man Dungeons:
- Added user requested audio countdown for beams during intermission on Mythrax
- Further improved Taunt warning on Ghuun to now also mute if you are > 30 yards from other tank, to further reduce warning spam when you're purposely not swapping (because you're running an add out or positioning for an orb)
BfA World Bosses:
- Added user requested feature to auto mark skull on enemy that does NOT have lightning Shield during the Adderis and Aspix encounter in Temple of Sethraliss
Bug Fixes:BfA World Bosses:
- Improved shockwave warning with target scanning on ivus, enabling me to add a new personal warning if shockwave is on you and a chat bubble.
- Updated Ivus timers with live ones while at it.
- Fixed Ivus mod not loading/engaging properly
- By user request, added an auto icon option for eye beam targets.
- DBM will now better handle how Mythrax can sometimes completely skip a beam during intermission. If he does, DBM now detects this and starts a timer for next beam (if he skips a beam, it still goes on CD as if it was cast)
- Worked around a blizzard bug where ENCOUNTER_START becomes erratic if you skip/glitch mothers trash by pulling her through door with frozen orb or something. When you do this, ES starts to fire eroniously and can cause DBM to start having false boss engages. DBM will now ignore ENCOUNTER_START for mother to correct this and use alternate combat detection methods.
- Added additional code to zekvoz to deal with a super rare condition where stage change detection doesn’t work if boss is at 0 energy when he phases. Now if the energy reset isn't detected, a redundant backup method will fire few seconds later to still change the stage and update timers.
- Zekvoz will now play stage change voice pack alerts for voice pack users, something that was missing before.
- Updated TOC to 80100 for patch 8.1
- Total rewrite of vectis infoframe that should greatly improve presentation of information (if it works)
- On mythic difficulty it’s now hard coded to just show ALL names, instead of truncating list to 8 entries
- Unless the “show only party” option is enabled. lingering and vector lists are combined now. It’ll be a lingering list but if target also has vector it’ll show a special disease icon on them, what vector numbers they have, and how much time remains on their vector.
- If "show only party" is enabled, infoframe will still show the vector targets in a separate target list, as it did before, followed by just the list of lingering stacks for their party.
- Infoframe now uses a table cache for lingering infection instead of UnitDebuff checks to greatly reduce UnitDebuff usage.
- To accommodate rewrite, default lingering sort order is back to highest first instead of lowest.
- Taunt warning on Ghuun has had warning throttle changed from 3.5 second antispam to 5 second antispam so it feels a little less spammy if you can't actually swap the boss right away
- Blood host near you warning on Ghuun has been changed to require 11 yards or less range to affected player, down from 22 yards, to reduce spam from warnings that are on players who aren't that close to you.
- Changed ghuun big worm interrupt warning to be a count interrupt war [...]
New Features:Battle of Dazar'alor:
- Updated Jadefire Masters from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Conclave from mythic raid testing.
- Updated MekkaTorque from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Rastakhan from mythic raid testing.
- Updated Grong from mythic raid testing.
- Added full drycode for Jaina encounter and updated it from heroic raid testing (at least the phases that worked correctly, P 2.5/3 need work)
- Update P1 and P2 Opulence timers from Mythic & Normal Testing
- Added an optional (off by default) timer for the actual chutes opening (differs from the adds becoming attackable timer) to Fetid Devourer
5 Man Dungeons:
- Made DBM-Core more robust in restoring showQuestTrackingTooltips cvar (setting) in event some condition (such as reloadui/disconnect) etc prevent DBM from restoring it normally when EndCombat event fires.
- Fixed some BW sync bugs where DBM might send the sync to wrong addon channel and trigger a "not in raid" message.
- Fixed a critical regression for zhCN locals that caused any mod with a "switchcount" type warning (such as mythrax) to throw errors and not work correctly. This same regression also caused all stack count warnings to also be in english instead of zhCN localization (8.0.17)
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the thorns timer never showed up for any of the casts beyond first one.
- Fixed a bug on Soulbound Goliath in waycrest manor where the crush timer could be wrong if the bosses cast of crush got interrupted before it finished (such as being dragged into fire). DBM will now start timer for NEXT cast only if the current cast is SUCCESSFUL to prevent this happening anymore.
- Fixed/Improved Dazar timers in kings rest by accounting for fact most of time he casts something, it triggers a 4.5-5 second ICD that delays other ability casts.
- Fixed several incomplete/missing timers on Mchimba in kings rest
- Fixed Lucre's Call and Spit Gold timers so they are more accurate on Golden Serpent in Kings Rest
5 Man Dungeons:
- Changed GTFO on taloc to disable if tank spec and it's intermission, same way it already disabled if tank spec and taloc is throwing hammer. (8.0.17)
- The irontide run away warning in shrine of the storm will now show/play when it's applied to mob instead of when it's cast. This should prevent spam/false warning if cast is repeatedly interrupted via various CC effects.