- Added Bats timer to Mythic Eonar
- Added an actual alert for Final Doom cast (ship groups) with count to best support notes feature.
- Added icon option for sky and sea to Argus
- Added additional timer data to P3 mythic argus (still a ton missing, need longer pull logs). Also need kill videos to add scythe stuff since that's not even in logs (come on blizzard)
- Added Icon and infoframe options to Empowered Pulse grenades on Imonar to make it visually easier to see who they are on and even plan a conga line order for bridge crossing.
- Fixed pulse grenade personal warning on High command to say correct spell name.
- Removed Transcriptor help message from Eonar and Aggramar
- Fine tuned Foul Steps warning on Eonar to warn every 4 stacks (up from 3) and start at 12 stacks (up from 9) based on user feedback
- Changed Feedback - Targeted marking on Eonar to be off by default based on user feedback.
- Adjusted timer for first Destructor on Mythic eonar which i confirmed from multiple logs, is spawning 5 seconds later than he was last week on mythic difficulty. (Last week he was spawning at about 12 seconds in, and reaching his post and gaining "High Alert" at 22 seconds. Now he spawns in around 17 seconds and gains High Alert at 27 seconds)
- Most timers on Argus will now have counts in them. Some warnings also have counts in them now.
- Changed how Eonar's health/power are shown on info frame so they work even if UnitExists() returns false and she isn't on boss health frames.
- Imonar now has a smarter more dynamic range check that swaps between 5, 10 and 5 filtered as needed based on debuffs and auto hides when not needed.
- Added some additional alert media for users to have more choice in default warning sounds that differ from the old classics.
- Compatible with patch 7.3.5 (build 25678 and later) Dungeon Journal API changes.
- Added berserk timer to Mythic Aggramar
- Added complete timers/warnings to for P1 and P2 Mythic Argus abilities and preliminary P3 mythic timers/ability warnings
- *Added new option (on by default) to just extend timers on kingaroth when he initializes adds instead of hiding and resuming them. (See Dev Note below)
- Re-Added Decimation target warnings/yells to Kingaroth since blizzard fixed combat log for events and Removed non target decimation warning
- Added auto “Dispel Me!” yell if safe distance to dispel when put to sleep to imonar (off by default)
- Added auto “Dispel Me!” yell if tank spec and stunned by Stasis Traps on bridge to imonar (on by default)
- Fixed initializing timer on Kingaroth which was off by couple seconds on non LFR difficulty (didn't factor in cast time protocol)
- Fixed a bug where annihilation timers/warnings still said scrapnal (which wasn't technically invalid since that's explosion effect of it, but was still confusing) on garothi
- Fixed bug where decimation cd timer still didn't start on garothi
- Fixed a bug where cannon audio countdown didn't cancel when apoc drive started on Garothi
- Fixed soulbomb/burst timers in P4 normal/heroic Argus per Dec 12 undocumented blizzard hotfixes that speed up how soon first comes and how often they happen after that. (https://twitter.com/deadlybossmods/stat ... 7703740416)
- Changed default media from "Destruction" to "Air Horn" (yes same one that WA2 uses from soundbible) which has been the trusted goto by many raiders for very important special warnings. Don't worry no sound options removed, only added (and default changed). You can change it back or to anything else. It should only reset to new default once.
- Swing warning on Eonar will now only fire if you're actually targetting/tanking the purifier casting it and changed it from a tank warning to a Melee dps warning since melee dps need to avoid it, not tanks.
- Grenade target warning on mythic high command now OFF by default since they go out so slowly that it results in 3 warnings instead of one combined warning, and I don't want this kind of spam.
- The range check on Val will now switch between 8 and 10 depending on whether or not you have embrace, instead [...]
- Warnings and yells for when the effectives of mythic debuffs activate on Eonar
- Added icon option for Embrace on Varimathras
- Added mythic timer and fades yell for Cosmic Glare to Coven
- Added announce for when a new boss activates to Coven
- Added cd extension code to portal keeper that handles her ICD the same exact way it was handled on archimonde (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7#p10) back in the day.
- Added additional locations/timers to Eonar on normal, heroic and mythic difficulty up to the longest logs I could find on WCL (7.1.12)
- Fixed timer for first soulburst/bomb of P2 argus, which changed as an undocumented part of hotfixes
- Made some antispam tweaks to grenades to fix issue with multiple target warnings firing instead of single combined target warning.
- Fixed icon marking for hounds so it resets icons like it's supposed to, but also made it off by default and changed yell to non icon yell. It doesn't really fit with most strats
- Fix mythic hasabel timers to be shorter as needed.
- Fixed torment/phase timers for mythic Varimathras
- Fixed bug with boss incoming bar by handling shiva swap betters by counting torment casts by boss name instead of globally so mod knows more accurately when each BOSS has done two torments on mythic difficulty.
- Fixed all timers for mythic Imonar
- Fixed two warnings on Coven still playing default warning sound when a voice pack is installed.
- Fixed first purifier location not being shown even though it was known by mod during Eonar heroic.
- Fixed corruption timers showing on LFR dogs (they don't cast corruptions)
- Fixed Empowered Flame Rend, Empowered Foe Breaker, and Empowered Searing Tempest detection on Mythic Aggramar (7.1.12)
- Fixed a bug where the locals for Destructors and Obfuscators were backwards (timers were correct but names flipped) that slipped into 7.3.11 (7.1.12)
- Fixed a bug where if Eonar is missing from boss unitids, it'd just say "paraxis: 0". Now it'll filter paraxis. Can't do much about not being able to show boss energy when her boss unit ID is missing though (seems to only happen on mythic) (7.1.12)
- Fixed invalid spellID for Empowered Pulse Grenade (it'd show power instead) (7.1.12)
- Fixed no warning / timers caused by missing haywire annihilator event. Code also considers that blizzard might fix it, to avoid this fix breaking at any tie. (7.1.12)
- Fixed a lua error on Coven that slipped into 7.3.11 (7.1.12)
- Fixed bug in phase detection that caused some phase change t [...]
- Added audio countdown options for Bombs, p4 heroic scythes, and P4 adds to argus
- Added audio countdowns for Garothi countdown and Fel Bombardment
- Added audio countdowns for Protocol, Forging Strike, and Ruiner on Kingaroth
- Improved voice pack instructions for torments on Coven to give more direction (such as spreading for Fury and dodging for spectral army, move to edge for flame)
- Visage of the Titan will now show duration in nameplate aura when using Kui Nameplates on Coven
- Added fulminating Pulse auto icon option to coven mod to help healers assign out who's responsible for each target
- Added Chilled Blood autoicon option to coven mod also to help healers
- Added Preliminary wave timers to mythic eonar (locations not yet inputted since I'm getting conflicting location information right now and need to vet what's accurate)
- Added more timer data to Final doom on mythic eonar
- Updated Rain of Fel mythic timer data as well, so that timer is re-enabled on mythic eonar for now (might still be wrong as it's affected by when eonar casts Life Force
- Fixed stack warnings not working for tank debuff in P4 Argus
- Fixed edge of Obliteration warnings/timers not working on argus
- Fixed Avatar cd timer not showing on Argus
- Fixed cast bars for Torments to be 85 seconds on live (up from 80 seconds they were on PTR) during Coven fight.
- Fixed cannon timers on garothi, especially mythic
- Fixed mythic phase detection which was all screwed up because i didn’t realize eject scripts still run on mythic
- Fixed tank timer on mythic garothi (it’s a shorter cd on mythic)
- Fixed personal warnings for decimation to not fire twice for empowered, as well as fix so they actually fire for haywire
- Fixed/removed spammy Luring Destruction on Garothi
- Fixed bad spellId for Marked Prey on coven which caused warnings/yells to say wrong spell name
- Fixed countdown for titans on coven which I forgot to update when I updated timer
- Fixed timers desyncing from energy on Mythic Doggos the second time they cast Focusing power. DBM will now add 15 seconds to all active energy based timers when this happens so they stay in sync.
- Fixed pulse grenade timer on High Command, which is shorter on live than it was on PTR.
- Eliminated some redundancy as well in garathi warnings
- Turned flames reorgin trash target warning (not personal) off by default so it’s not spammy when group can’t spread out properly)
- Localized timer text for eonar adds manually so the ti [...]
- Added a Deadly scythe special warning to tell other tank to taunt when other tank dies to it (p4 heroic version of scythe that has a non expiring debuff)
- Also added a soulbomb special warning that will go off if you are avatar when soulbomb goes out.
- Added trash warning and range check for Flames of Reorgination
- Added audio countdown to Fulminating Pulse and Storm of Darkness to Coven
- Fixed Bomb/burst timer so they are split now and also show bursts that aren't combined with bombs in P2 Argus
- Fixed Bomb/burst timers for p4 Argus as well.
- Fixed timer for adds in P4 argus to account for boss power not resetting (and being whatever it was at P2 end. The timer will now dynamically scan boss power on P4 start and update accordingly so it's always accurate.
- Fixed timer for Storm of Darkness being too short on Coven (it was nerfed since PTR and has longer cd now)
- Fixed descolate gaze showing wrong/no icon on Hounds
- Fixed/removed useless focused power warning on pull for hounds.
- Fixed lua error on Alluradel
- Disabled TidyPlatesThreat handoff for nameplate auras for now, support won't be ready for another 2 weeks, so DBM will handle nameplate code internally once again for TidyPlatesThreat so auras are actually supported again. Handoff will be re-enabled with TidyPlatesThreat 8.6 release.
- Changed tortured rage to a generic warning instead of special, to reduce overall feeling of spammy special warnings. There isn't much you can do about it and it distracts from more important warnings of stages.
- Storm of darkness timer will now have count in it on Coven