- Retail DBM will now notify you if it was incorrectly installed on Classic beta. There is a separate version of DBM mean to be used for that. This new check just makes sure retail DBM fails gracefully while notifying user instead of just straight up failing with errors.
- Updated all 7 bosses that have been raid tested so far with completed timers/warnings and additional features
- Added a full Azshara drycode (the last and 8th boss of zone). It's as good as it's going to be, for a drycode.
- Added another 2 icon configuration options to Unstable Resonance on Mythic Uunat, this time to match weak auras used by guilds like Pieces. DBM continues to aim to be compatible with every configuration out there in wild.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fixed a bug where background music would continue playing when user closed options config on event sounds. If you want to make music continue playing in places it doesn't normally play, use "/dbm musicstart" instead.
- Fixed lua error with accepting invites on 8.2 client from non battle.net friends.
- Fixed but with raid auto log feature not auto logging Eternal Palace
- Emergency bugfix release for regression in 8.1.25 (8.1.26)
- Additional timer fixes to get tantrum timer working correctly on infested Crawg in underrot
- Maddening Gaze warning on crucible trash will now be throttled in the event the enemy casting it is untanked (which causes mob to spam it)
- Made wave of light dispel warning off by default on Champion of Light. if a dispel isn't used, the warning can be spammy until you put your dispel ability on cooldown. Since typically people ignore dispelling on this easy undertuned boss, it created unwanted spam.
- Added cast count to Siren spawns and Voltaic Flash on Stormwall Blockaid
DBM-Classic Development is now under way. Classic WoW uses an entirely separate version of DBM. Change log for stuff happening to classic version of DBM can be found over here: https://github.com/DeadlyBossMods/DBM-C ... its/master