- DBM will now show the time (server) that break is going to end in a break timer message as well as the time it has ended when it ended.
Trial of Valor
- Added 13th Annihilate to the timer table for Aluriel
- Added Foam yells to Mythic Guarm.
- Added generic lick timer to Guarm Mythic, Heroic, and Normal. What lick is chosen is still random.
- Added warnings for Phase 1/2 branded debuffs for players NOT affected by add fixates to mythic Odyn.
- Infoframe on mythic odyn should now show whether you are protected or not during draw power and the info frame should no longer close until draw power ends, even if all adds are dead (on non mythic it'll still close when last add dies).
- Helya should now show warning with how many tentacles are remaining during phase 2.
- Added a run away warning to Spear of nightmares for melee dps on Mythic difficulty cenarius. Warning will not fire for non mythic. This urgent warning should help melee be more aware of spear cast so they aren't wiping the raid.
- Added warning for Dreaming on mythic xavius with count to help keep track of what groups turn it is. Also has voice pack warning that even more specific calls out which group number should run into circles
- Updated timers for Na'zak the Fiend
- Fixed a regression where break timer recovery on logout/reloadui was less reliable.
- Fixed bug where several "stack" warnings across several encounters had wrong or no sound on warning and voice pack filter said sound if it was working and a voice pack was installed.
Trial of Valor
- Fixed one timer on Trilliax that changed since last heroic test (changed by like 3 seconds)
- Updated heroic Chronomatic Anomaly data with 5 minutes of new heroic data. More data still needed for pulls longer than 5 minutes. Longer transcriptor logs needed (combatlog/WCL in this case are completely useless since blizzard chose to hide the speed/phase changes from them). This fixes incorrect timers on heroic mode at least. the other 3 difficulties likely have changes too and very likely still incorrect until they are also retested (or hit live if not retested).
- Fixed a bug where several tichondrius timers would be slightly off in later phases (Normal timers still probably off)
- Fixed a bug where two audio countdowns didn't work on tichondrius
- Fixed a couple minor timer variations on Telarn
- Fixed lua error on canceling mist infusion cast on Mythic Helya
- Fixed hymdalls sta [...]
- DBM will now detect if a user has installed at least one voice pack, but hasn't activated one in "Spoken Alerts" to complete setup process. If detected, a chat message explaining this will be displayed.
- Added a stats layout for dungeons that will have Heroic, Mythic, Mythic+ (CoS/Arcway for example in upcoming patch)
5 man Dungeons:
- Work has begun on Guldan and Elisande updates. Unfortunately, it's likely neither one will be finished until first week of live. Testers did not see either one to completion
- Added experimental auto marking for Ularoggs shell game
- Court of Stars spy event helper should now be supported in Korean language
- Added Fel Prison to Violet Hold Trash
- Beauty and Beast mod in karazhan now has real timers instead of AI timers
- Added option to auto mark ignite Soul on Nightbane
- Added respawn timer for Nightbane
- Finally replaced Calimir beta drycode with a more accurate mod including better timers/warnings.
Trial of Valor:
- Fixed a bug that caused infoframe lines setting "let mod decide" to not work correctly. It wasn't actually letting mod decide and instead returning to previous custom line setting.
- Fixed a bug where DBM recorded all mythic+ best times as if all were equal. It was never supposed to do this and long ago I planned ahead for a system were it did greatest rank > best time. I just never got the api fixed/correct and then forgot about it until now. This is now fixed. What this means, if you defeat keystone 3 boss in 3 minutes. then defeat a keystone 2 boss in 2 minutes. Your "best" is still Rank 3 3 minute time. However, if you beat rank 4 with 4 minutes then your new "best" is rank 4 with time of 4 minutes. Then of course if you just get a better time on a rank you currently have it just improves time.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed a bug where yellow rune warning on mythic (branded not fixate) never fired.
- Scrapped guarm lick timers for heroic/normal after all. There are variations and if he skips a cast the rest of timers are totally hosed. They weren't reliable. I'll re-evaluate Mythic later.
- Fixed bug where Burning bones timer had wrong spellid so it was jacking up the charred earth timer as well as never showing a burning bones timer. This fixes two timers on nightbane.
- Changed some stats that still said "Challenge" instead of "Mythic+" to read correctly as "Mythic+". Mists lega [...]
New Features:Trial of Valor:
- Added option to guarm to allow raid leader to change foam yells for entire raid from debuff/icon color matching to actual raidicon/yell icon matching. This is off by default to ensure yells still sync well to way BW does it. Howeverm I do think for some strats, it makes more sense to turn this on and let the yells show the raid icon set on players head instead.
- Added option to Guarm, on by default, to filter all icons/warnings/yells for Foams that apply to players who don't need to do anything because the foam matches their existing color already. You can of course disable this filter in options if for some reason you still want to set icons and have say/personal warnings for debuffs you literally have to do nothing for except ignore. :)
- Finally replaced Drugon AI mod with actual mod with real timers and some fixes.
- Updated GetSpecializationInfo/GetSpecializationInfoByID for 7.1.5 so DBM will recognize specs correctly.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed mythic deathglare tentacles for phases that go on too long on outside phase 2. (Sorry it took so long to fix this, most pulls never go on this long, including my own guild, and I needed to see it for myself to see what was going on. It was a missing tentacle spawn)
- Fixed typo that caused Gerdo Jump warning in Court of stars to never work.
Changes:Trial of Valor:
- Fixed a lua error that was preventing Greench mod from loading properly.
5 man Dungeons:
- Changed timer for Odyns blast (at end of draw power) to finish on cast FINISH of blast not cast begin of blast. Basically I added 3 seconds to the 30 second timer to include cast time of blast as a factor.
- Changed info frame on guarm mythic to show generic magic school names for foams instead of the actual (and unnecessarily long) real spell names.
- Changed yell options for licks to be off by default on guarm.
- Changed icon Logic some more on guarm. Unfortunately did not have chance to test this yet but was forced to tag a release anyways do to spec fix. Hopefully it works!
- Added antispam to some Court of Stars trash warnings so very large pulls feel less spammy in warnings.