- Now you can right click on info frame and customize max lines to your tastes (or continue letting mods decide)
Bug Fixes:Emerald Nightmare:
- Added some trash warnings.
- Added the 10 second Infested mind timer to Nythendra that a lot of users requested (I originally didn't include since it's always cast immediately after breath ends and figured one breath timer was enough.)
- Add audio countdown to rot expiring on self to Nythendra
- Add rot faded warning to rot fading on self to Nythendra
- Added auto icon options to Web of Pain to renferal. star and circle on tanks and triangle and diamond on non tanks
- Added arrow and Hud options to web of pain. Make sure you open mod to configure behavior how you like. It's very configurable.
- Added countdown option for nightmare blast on Mythic Cenarius
- Fix bug where Xavius mod said to taunt when you still had blackened
- Fixed Ilgynoth mythic timers, especialy death blossom
- More fixes to ursoc taunt logic
- Fixed some Mythic ursoc Timers being inversed.
- Fix a bug where Ilgynoth torpor countdown was short. Fixed a bug where dark recon timer was short on mythic
Fixed bug where the volatile rot countdown option didn't actually do anything
- Changed Nythendra to only give stack warnings on mythic where it matters.
- Changed default infoframe size for nythendra to 8.
- Added more redundancy to the renferal winds checks to filter non tanks do to unconfirmed reports of them triggering for non tank targets (even though mod only uses tank spellid)
- Added core option to disable quest progress in tooltips during boss fights (on by default). No more giant tooltips on Cenarius
Trial of Valor:
- Added option to auto mark lowest health Ichor on Ilgynoth (restricted to mythic only, all other difficulties just aoe them down). Off by default.
- Added dragon swap warning to dragons of nightmare
- Added yell for infested mind to nyth
- Added more mythic timeres to ilgynoth now that phase 2 is forced and I have more data on it.
- Added stomp timer to cenarius
- Added scorned touch timer to cenarius
- Adds on cenarius will now have initial timers when they spawn
- Added wisp icon marking (off by default) to cenarius
- Added audio countdown for overwhelm to ursoc
- Add general alert stack counter to overwhelm to ursoc
- Add dark lightning GTFO to Nightmare trash
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added Helya mod with full phase 1 support (unfortunately phase 2 and 3 are incomplete at this time)
- Updated odyn timers with latest test data (phase 2 and 3 still incomplete as well :\)
- Added Arcane Reconstitution trash warning to arcway
- Added charging station interrupt warning to Court of Stars
- Added spy helper to court of stars
- Added Searing Glare interrupt warning to court of stars
- Added avalanche trash warning to Neltharian's Lair
- Fixed a bug where Talking Head disable/restore didn't always restore it.
- Added more redundancies to bar cancel for Mythic+ timer to try and ensure the thing gets canceled after a boss kill/wipe.
- Fixed Ursoc to not give Miasma warnings if you aren't standing in it yourself (for real this time)
- More updates for 7.1 compat do to changes to setpadding now requiring width AND hight in all calls.
5 Man Dungeons:
- Fix Xavius mod so mind control yells don't appear for dreamed players who will not get mind controlled
- Fixed voice alert for big add spawning on xavius
- Fixed timer for nightmare infusion for phase 3 xavius
- Fixed some tentacle timers on ilgynoth that were still a little off do to them being variable sequenced sometimes (sometimes first one is 5 seconds late, making second one 5 seconds early, etc etc).
- Updated first Violent winds timer which was too fast. It seems to have been changed at some point since it's initial addition.
- Fixed befoulment trash yell to actually say befoulment
- Fixed Melandrus timers in court of stars (I realize rest of instance still needs timer fixes. I'll try to get to them soon)
- Improved icon code to reduce poin [...]
New Features:Trial of Valor:
- Significant updates to all 3 bosses in raid with LFR and normal test data.
- Added trash mod for trial of valor
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added interrupt warning for collapsing nightmare on dragons of nightmare
- Added respawn time for dragons of nightmare
- Added infoframe to dragons of nightmare that shows players that have two or more debuffs and time remaining on both of them. When players with 2 debuffs == 0 the frame switches to showing who in raid has the highest and lowest stack debuffs.
- Finally Add Mark timer to dragons of nightmare (supports all 4 difficulty variations)
- Added infoframe to Cenarius for debuff stacks
Bug Fixes:5 Man Dungeons
- Added preliminary support for all bosses in Return to Karazhan and karazhan trash. Note: This is very much work in progress and many updates will follow in coming days and probably a new release by end of week lockout
- Fix lua error and CoS spy event helper cancel
- Adjusted more ilgynoth timers. Variable is variable.
- Fixed incorrect spell name on one of warnings on last boss of CoS
- Fixed sync issues with spy helper so it now syncs correctly
- Fixed spammy trash warning on neltharians lair
- Removed restrictive optional mode as it's no longer useful now that 7.1 is live.
- Updated BW version detection in boss mod version check to work with BW 20+ (It'll no longer with 19 and less, but it's a major patch, this shouldn't matter for raiders)
- DBM will now Sync important timers/dragon rotations on nightmare dragons so people dealing with lumbering have them when they return
- Disabled breath timers for shades on nightmare dragons
- Disable shadow burst yells by default on dragons of nightmare
- Combined dragon marks options into 1 to reduce redundancy and added voice option
- Changed a couple dragons timers to shorter text
New Features:Emerald Nightmare:
5 Man Dungeons:
- Added an additional filter option for Ooze icons on Ilgynoth (untested but should work, just don't know if it'll work well. OFF BY DEFAULT)
- Added audio countdown to eye beam on ilgynoth.
- Updated ALL encounters in karazhan with improved timers and warnings across board. Too many to list. just assume that even though this is a short change log, it has MANY updates. Literally MANY hours poured into this one day update.
- Added timers for nightbane timed run (english only. Requires translated message :\)
- Fixed an issue where 3rd party mods (mostly treasure mods like draenor treasures) could cause severe fps drops in instances if they were attempting to access arrow api while 7.1 restrictions are in affect. Now DBM will force close arrow on entering an instance and block it from being reopened by these other mods. Hopefully this is enough.
- Fixed bug that would cause Deathglare tentacles/warnings to mess up if dominator tentacles died slowly during ilgynoth enocunter.
- Fixed Night horror timer which was too fast in all difficulties. It's uncommon for anyone to ever see two in a single phase so getting this data took a while of digging through must have been 50 public logs to find what new timer was.
- Fixed bug on ilgynoth where corruptor tentacles spawn alerts would alway say spawn 1 instead of actually counting up.
- Fixed icon option for oozes on ilgynoth to work correct again (although not as good as pre 7.1. May require some mousing over now. nameplate tokens can not be used for auto marking anymore)
- Changed infoframe on dragons to be simpler. Now if no one in raid has two debuffs, it'll say "all clear" instead of trying to spit out random unuseful information.