Tomb of Sergaras
- Fairly large Spanish support update across most mods and core.
- Updated Demonic Inquisition from public logs.
- Updated Sasszine Pro-V from public logs
- Updated Sisters of the Moon from public logs
- Updated Desolate Host from public Logs
- Updated Fallen Avatar from public Logs/drycoded the rest.
- Updated Maiden of Vigilence from public logs
- Added felstomp GTFO and timer to Mythic Aluriel
- Added Winds timer to Mythic Guldan (untested drycode currently, using weird events)
- Elisande should have an RP now (at least for english users)
- Added general announce for who picks up orb on Anomaly
- Added warning/announce/countdown for carrion nightmare on Tichondrius
- Added trash warning to interrupt Arcane Blast (maybe your tanks won't die as much now)
- Added dodge warning for Nighwell Discharge for weekly quest mob Nightwell Diviner
- Trilliax mod will now announce cleansing rage cast by imprint as well.
5 Man Dungeons
- Added mods for all 4 new world bosses on Broken Shore
- Added curse of witch countdown yell to Hatecoil
- Updated CoS Spy event to fully support even more languages, such asRussian. It should now be supported in ALL game languages thanks to tons of contributions from various people.
- Fixed a bug where the early phase 3 detection for mythic guldan (one requiring yell) was placed incorrectly so it wasn't working. It didn't effect mod too much since there is a backup phase detection, it just affected showing a single timer for Demon within.
- Fixed a bad spellId for Shockwave in scorpyron's Options
5 Man Dungeons
- Fixed a bug with one of Humongris' announces, announcing wrong spell name
- Fixed CN and TW locals for Sleeve messages in CoS Spy Event
- Fixed one clue bug for english female on CoS Spy Event
- Updated nameplates to split hostile/friendly nameplate enable callbacks. Mostly so fights like Trilliax don't force enable friendly nameplates for no reason, when auras are used only on hostiles. As an added bonus, other mods did same thing, so it reduces fragmentation and stress for kesava. :)
- Changed krosus taunt warnings to be MUCH more aggressive in effort to minimize stacks as much as possible to help keep prot warriors alive who are just SO GOOD at mitigating magic damage.
New FeaturesTomb of Sargeras
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Desolate Host
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Maiden of Vigilance
- Added support for Mythic Guldan, including phase 3 (credits to justw8 for sharing phase 3 stuff)
- Added Nameplate Aura for exploding scrubbers on Trilliax. Disables itself if Trillias Scrubber mod is installed.
- Fixed a regression in nameplate rewrite where the internal nameplate handling would not remove textures if a call to remove ALL textures at once was used instead of specific texture (such as star auger)
- Fixed DBM-Nameplate compatibility with ElvUI which does things a little funky.
5 man Dungeons
- Fixed a bug where Krosus told melee to always run out instead of only every 3rd slam
- Fixed a bug where timers on mythic anomaly were no longer correct at certain points, after blizzard introduced another fast phase to it.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heavenly Crash warning on trash not to work correctly.
- Fixed couple different warnings in Maw of Souls that had bad spellids on the voice pack filters, causing those two alerts to play both sounds.
- Notice messages that users don't like can no longer be hooked/overwritten simply because users don't like them. DBM:AddMsg will now preserve a local untaintable version of function that'll be used by notices messages. If users don't like these messages they should address the issue they are conveying or explain a good reason why they can't/won't. I feel DBM is more than reasonable when it comes to messaging.
- Disabled mod reminder will no longer show at login, but it will still show on entering zone said mod would normally load in.
- Ablative Pulse was changed to be tank only warning by default. Anyone else welcome to turn it back on. Decision behind this is that the warning can be heavily spammy and distracting from things dps need to be focusing on instead on Elisande. Tanks for most part should be able to handle this ability on their own
- Bonds of Fel is now a count timer which will show cast count on Gul'dan.
- Several Cd timers changed to next timers on Gul'dan since they are precise.
New Features:Tomb of Sargeras
- Added full mod for Goroth with some initial heroic test data (with mythic drycodes already in place)
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Demonic Inquisition
- Added full mod for Harjatan the Bludger with some initial heroic test data (with mythic drycodes already in place)
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Mistress Sassz'ine
- Added full AI/drycode mod for Sisters of the Moon
- Added 3 trash warnings
5 Man Dungeons:
- Elisande now has a slow time bubble timer too.
- Normal Elisande has a little more ring data.
- Added option to auto mark adds on Krosus
- Added a Leave nightwell timer to pull on elisande
- Court of stars spy helper now supports it, es, mx, de, fr, br localizations 100%
- Fixed a bug that caused sending syncs to BW (ie on behalf of krosus assist) not to work.
- Fixed bug on alluriel that caused Mark of Frost NP Auras not to work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the green/red auras were not applied to correct target on Mythic Star Auger. (regular star sign auras were unaffected)
- Fixed a bug where the localized option text for green/red auras was also missing.
- Fixed a bug where info frame did not hide on combat end with Star Auger
- Fixed a bug where empowered liquid hellfire timers wouldn't use the correct difficulty table (and result in incorrect timers) on Gul'dan
- Fixed lua error on Elisande that prevented mythic berserk timer from starting.
- Fixed a bug where auto range finder didn't open on krosus
- Fixed a bug with dispel voice warning on cenarius would never fire
- Fixed bug where Broken Isles mods didn't load for Levantus. (Sorry should have noticed this weeks ago but raids and ptr have been demanding of attention that it was missed)
5 Man Dungeons:
- Trio timers will have icons again.
- Trio chain reaction warning will have icon again and once again be a melee only by default like it was supposed to be.
- Fixed lua error on Vandros
- Refactored nameplate auras to support names or guids and prefer names when guids not needed (guids only needed for enemies/npcs/non party players). This is done to be more efficient. Make sure you also have latest KUI Nameplates if using KUI.
- Refactored nameplate auras to support multiple auras on a single nameplate. Special Credit to Kesava for a lot of help with this.
- Tichondrius Nameplate Auras will now force shut off at start of Night phase instead of when debuffs fade at end of it.
- Removed useles [...]
- DBM-Core will now warn when you have installed modules that are disabled. This is to help reduce number of issues players have where x zone doesn't work because it's disabled.
- DBM-Core has a new nameplate aura feature. This feature adds large spell icons above nameplates (friendly or hostile) when deployed by a boss mod. This is a very fancy and automated aura tracker basically to make seeing debuff/buffs on targets MUCH easier.
How it works: If you are using a nameplate mod that supports it such as KuiNameplates, DBM will simply tell KUI how to handle it and it'll do everything, including hiding/showing friendly nameplates. Configuration for that will all be through nameplate mod.
If you are using a nameplate mod (or base nameplates) that does not support DBM passing it on, DBM activates internal code instead. DBMs internal code does NOT auto toggle nameplates and requires friendly nameplates be enabled before hand, or it won't do anything.
As for style/theme of your nameplates, that's up to you to configure through your nameplates settings to ensure friendly nameplates aren't a mess or in the way. I recommend text only style with click through enabled for friendly units if available within your nameplate mod for friendly npcs/players.
All mods that support feature have it ON by default, however if you want to opt out completely there is a global disable in dbm options under global disables/filters. Enable this global disable and the feature is universally shut off for all current and future mods.
Note: This feature adds new file, reloadui will not cut it with this update or you may encounter errors. This feature is also very much WIP and could have bugs on either DBMs end or Nameplate mods end. Bare with us on integration. Please report any bugs you encounter.
- Added another yell option for Star Auger for Fel ejection for debuff application as well, so now ability has two yell options (applied, and fading)
- Improved infoframe for Star auger mythic to provide list of players with same star sign if you have debuff. if you do not have debuff it will still fall back to old overview frame with 4 signs and total counts.
- Added much longer timer data for void phase on Mythic Star Auger
- Added defensive warning for Arcane Slash on Triliax
- Added audio countdown option for arcane slash timer on triliax
- Added a power overwhelming counter announce to Chronomatic Anomaly to better track stacks
- Added a puddle counter to Fel Ejection on Sta [...]
5 man Dungeons:
- Added new trash warnings for oozing rush, fel glare, toxic chit, infinite abyss, and poison brambles
- Added more timer data to Gul'dan phase 3 (non mythic)
- Added warning to switch to Tilliax imprints spawn, including what type it is
- Toxic Slice cast by Trilliax imprint will now have a cast announce and it's own timer
- Added another 40 seconds worth of timers to krosus mythic. Mods pretty much complete up to berserk now
- Added even more timer data to Guldan phase 2s that are excessively long
- Added more backup detections for the missing from combat log orb spawns in phase 3 elisande so mod is less reliant on scheduling, when localized
- Added Mythic Aluriel berserk timer
- Added knockback alert to decimate for whoever is currently threat target for Fel Soul on Mythic Aluriel
- Added timers for decimate on Mythic Aluriel
- Add marking of players affected by searing brand 3 seconds before detonate is cast, so users can quickly get to assigned marks if needed depending on strat.
- Added timer for first orbs of phase 3 Mythic Tel'arn in naturalist > arcanist > solarist strat. No changes to rest of timers, they were already perfect.
- Added yells to fel injection on Star Auger
- Added Unstable Mana warning to Vandros
- Fixed a possible lua error if user tries to open HUD test inside an instance
- Updated Elisande timers for normal/lfr which blizzard changed a bit do to removal of echoes on these difficulties. Removed the echo timers as well.
- Fixed tichondrius normal timers with more changes to normal to slow speed of fight (this change may have actually happened last week but I missed it).
- Fixed a bug where some time release timers on mythic anomaly conflicted with one another and didn't display properly
- Fixed a bug where tank explosion would continue counting down on phase change during Elisande
- Fixed a bug where tank would be told to taunt for bonds of fel, when you ARE the tank targetted by bonds of fel (caused by a weird threat refresh bug on phase 2 transition)
- Fixed conjunction timers for Mythic Star Auger
- Fixed some mythic fel ejection/icy injection timers, which are slightly altered by grand conjunction
- Fixed tanking timers for annihilate on mythic Aluriel
- Removed Overwhelming Power Interrupt warning for Chronomatic anomaly for two reasons. It rarely worked, and it didn't fit in line with most strats that don't necessary want to interrupt right away. This warning has been repl [...]