- Guldan will now report correct health percentage on wipes instead of unknown.
New Features:Tomb of Sargeras
- Added base mods for everything current in dungeon journal. Only supports basic loading and combat detection for now. (WIP) Note: On live these mods will be hidden and not load. They require game TOC version of 70200 for DBM to load or a test build (test builds ignore toc requirement)
5 Man Dungeons
- Added slightly more elisande timer data for phase 1.
- Added cast bar to big adds aoe/look away on Star auger so it's easier to see when to look away without looking at them.
- Added tank swap warnings to elisande phase 1
- Many new trash warnings added (and more to come)
- Added tank swap warnings to phase 2 Elisande
- Added voice pack support to elemental warnings on Elisande
- Added more Elisande timer data to burst in phase 3
- Added warning for Hand of guldan spawn in phase 2 guldan
- Added base mods for everything current in dungeon journal for Cathedral of Eternal Night. Only supports basic loading and combat detection for now. (WIP)
- Increase scan time on fetter icon to resolve it not auto setting icons on parasites (unconfirmed)
- Fixed armageddon timer showing in LFR/Normal Aluriel
- Fixed bug causing rings timers/warnings not to work on Elisande
- Fixed phase 2 tank timer on elisande being 10 seconds slow
- Fixed orb warning to actually say orb instead of beam on Elisande (this will also fix beam option being missing from boss options)
- Fixed orb timer to not screw up and skip ahead (causing timers to be wrong/missing) on Elisande
- Removed old (and now incorrect) berserk timer on elisande for now until new one can be figured out.
- Removed old interrupt warning from elisande for a spell that is no longer interruptable on live.
- Fixed/improved phase 1 heroic timers for Guldan
- Fixed/improved phase 2 detection on guldan by using better events that aren't broken.
- Fixed bug where voice pack sound for soul Vortex didn't play on guldan
- Scrapped heroic timers for anomaly and returned to drawing board with new timers that aren't wrong (I wish they would stop changing.
Because this update is so close to 7.1.9, if you are updating from two versions old you may want to view those complete change lo [...]
- Improved tank swap warnings on telarn to not let stacks get higher than needed
- Changed Orb warning on Elisande to be on by default for dps and healers instead of just dps. Tanks still omitted for now because they have enough on their plate with keeping boss in correct spot and swapping/taking out explosions.
- Added new general target announce to bonds of fel to Guldan.
- Added phase change announces to Guldan
- Added missing timers for Flames of Sargeras to Guldan
- Added Black harvest timer to guldan
- Added auto icon option to Bonds of Fel on Guldan
- Added icon marking for parasite mobs themselves, based into existing fetter icon setting on Telarn
- Added tank swap taunt warning on Trilliax
- Added Hand of Guldan timer to Guldan heroic+ phase 2
- Added trash mod with several notable trash mob warnings.
- Added icon marking to Aluriels Adds
- Added infoframe for Frostbitten on Aluriel
- Added support for several of the new bosses introduced in 7.1.5
- DBM-Core will now force close range frame if it's in radar mode as you enter an instance with radar restrictions. This is to protect users from trying to force the unrestricted one outside then use it inside. That won't work and only results in errors.
- Fix felflame warning firing for anyone standing in it instead of just you on Star Auger
- Fixed phase detection for Gul'dan
- Fixed several Gul'dan timers to be more accurate.
- Fixed bug where Flames of Sargeras target announce said wrong spell name
- Fixed tank warning on Alluriel to not tell you to taunt until annihilated is gone
- Fixed Feast of blood warnings/timers since event no longer is in SPELL_CAST_START during Tichondrius
- Fixed most Normal mode timers on Tichondrius to use new updated values that changed since normal was tested.
- Fixed Some of the early normal mode timers for Chronomatic Anomaly. Pruned the rest of timers that were changed but haven't been updated yet.
- Fixed Tank swap warnings on Krosus to no longer let stacks get too high.
- Fix burning pitch timer not loading correct timer from table, causing pretty much all of them to be wrong except first on Krosus
- Fixed several warnings and timers on Elisande that broke do to blizzard changing fight quite a bit, as well as pruning stuff from combat log.
- Fixed Tel'arns timers which all changed on live from last months PTR testing.
- Fixed bug where DBM arrow on krosus would send raid to it's death. Blizzard hotfixed ability to detect Krosus arms on Jan 19th after 7.1.8 was tagged. (New in 7.1.9)
- Moved several bosses into correct ranks/challenges groups that blizzard shuffled around.
- Fixed bug where berserk timer could start (and restart repeatedly) if one of npcs jumps into arena and starts yelling like crazy.
- Fixed bug where the position in queue so [...]
New Features:Trial of Valor:
- Added option to guarm to allow raid leader to change foam yells for entire raid from debuff/icon color matching to actual raidicon/yell icon matching. This is off by default to ensure yells still sync well to way BW does it. Howeverm I do think for some strats, it makes more sense to turn this on and let the yells show the raid icon set on players head instead.
- Added option to Guarm, on by default, to filter all icons/warnings/yells for Foams that apply to players who don't need to do anything because the foam matches their existing color already. You can of course disable this filter in options if for some reason you still want to set icons and have say/personal warnings for debuffs you literally have to do nothing for except ignore. :)
- Finally replaced Drugon AI mod with actual mod with real timers and some fixes.
- Updated GetSpecializationInfo/GetSpecializationInfoByID for 7.1.5 so DBM will recognize specs correctly.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed mythic deathglare tentacles for phases that go on too long on outside phase 2. (Sorry it took so long to fix this, most pulls never go on this long, including my own guild, and I needed to see it for myself to see what was going on. It was a missing tentacle spawn)
- Fixed typo that caused Gerdo Jump warning in Court of stars to never work.
Changes:Trial of Valor:
- Fixed a lua error that was preventing Greench mod from loading properly.
5 man Dungeons:
- Changed timer for Odyns blast (at end of draw power) to finish on cast FINISH of blast not cast begin of blast. Basically I added 3 seconds to the 30 second timer to include cast time of blast as a factor.
- Changed info frame on guarm mythic to show generic magic school names for foams instead of the actual (and unnecessarily long) real spell names.
- Changed yell options for licks to be off by default on guarm.
- Changed icon Logic some more on guarm. Unfortunately did not have chance to test this yet but was forced to tag a release anyways do to spec fix. Hopefully it works!
- Added antispam to some Court of Stars trash warnings so very large pulls feel less spammy in warnings.
- DBM will now detect if a user has installed at least one voice pack, but hasn't activated one in "Spoken Alerts" to complete setup process. If detected, a chat message explaining this will be displayed.
- Added a stats layout for dungeons that will have Heroic, Mythic, Mythic+ (CoS/Arcway for example in upcoming patch)
5 man Dungeons:
- Work has begun on Guldan and Elisande updates. Unfortunately, it's likely neither one will be finished until first week of live. Testers did not see either one to completion
- Added experimental auto marking for Ularoggs shell game
- Court of Stars spy event helper should now be supported in Korean language
- Added Fel Prison to Violet Hold Trash
- Beauty and Beast mod in karazhan now has real timers instead of AI timers
- Added option to auto mark ignite Soul on Nightbane
- Added respawn timer for Nightbane
- Finally replaced Calimir beta drycode with a more accurate mod including better timers/warnings.
Trial of Valor:
- Fixed a bug that caused infoframe lines setting "let mod decide" to not work correctly. It wasn't actually letting mod decide and instead returning to previous custom line setting.
- Fixed a bug where DBM recorded all mythic+ best times as if all were equal. It was never supposed to do this and long ago I planned ahead for a system were it did greatest rank > best time. I just never got the api fixed/correct and then forgot about it until now. This is now fixed. What this means, if you defeat keystone 3 boss in 3 minutes. then defeat a keystone 2 boss in 2 minutes. Your "best" is still Rank 3 3 minute time. However, if you beat rank 4 with 4 minutes then your new "best" is rank 4 with time of 4 minutes. Then of course if you just get a better time on a rank you currently have it just improves time.
5 man Dungeons:
- Fixed a bug where yellow rune warning on mythic (branded not fixate) never fired.
- Scrapped guarm lick timers for heroic/normal after all. There are variations and if he skips a cast the rest of timers are totally hosed. They weren't reliable. I'll re-evaluate Mythic later.
- Fixed bug where Burning bones timer had wrong spellid so it was jacking up the charred earth timer as well as never showing a burning bones timer. This fixes two timers on nightbane.
- Changed some stats that still said "Challenge" instead of "Mythic+" to read correctly as "Mythic+". Mists lega [...]